Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnK

Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 3-Fragfest

44 posts in this topic

Well ofcourse I am talking abt xbox version

I know it starts from low pings but I never had issues in previous COD games took a while but still found VMWare in 2 yellow bar matches.

Maybe its a little too early to analyse but let's wait and watch

yea...lets see...may be more guyz are playing this on psn and so....

but are you not able to get into any match at all, or it just takes a long time, how much time

are we talking here ?

Wats up with the matchmaking seems to be slow and takes long time to put in matches, is it just me or any1 else noted the same

By the way add me on the list

Matchmaking looks for lowest ping matches so it takes time here in India. I can't find a single match besides basic TDM.

seems fine on psn :bigyellowgrin:

easily able to find matches

OMG no!!

no!! No!! No !

I'm going to kill my self now if it has better matchmaking on PSN :suicide:

Sm1 please confirm

OMG no!!

no!! No!! No !

I'm going to kill my self now if it has better matchmaking on PSN :suicide:

Sm1 please confirm

AnK dude, how much more confirmation do you need? So many guyz have given

you their opinion on mm on both xbl and psn. You still stuck with XBL or PSN dilema? Have you not opened your copy yet?

Saaf si baat ye hai ki TDM mein it connects you within seconds on XBL, others modes not able to connect.

And from what I have read on this forum, PSN is better if not worse, or at least at par with XBL in terms of mm. Why don't you exchange

it with a PS copy if you really are not able to make a decision whether to play it on XBL or not? You have nothing to lose i guess :scratchchin:

MM is really having issues, i cant get into games without an indian lobby or indian players playing,

i looked up so it seems they have restricted the search filter and NO search options like previous COD games

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100569102?tstart=0

MM is really having issues, i cant get into games without an indian lobby or indian players playing,

i looked up so it seems they have restricted the search filter and NO search options like previous COD games

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100569102?tstart=0

dude why do you want to play with players outside the region....yesterday I was able to connect into a TDM with americans (through joining a friend).

The lag was terrible, trust me.

dude why do you want to play with players outside the region....yesterday I was able to connect into a TDM with americans (through joining a friend).

The lag was terrible, trust me.

i dont want to play with americans, if we had atleast 10,000 gamers in india i would not even bother

we are heavily dependant on people outside india and that can be asia/europe which is not so bad.

all previous COD games had this option to search local or not local and was nothing wrong with it

i paid 3.5k for a game and i want it to work for my money to be worth

Edited by Javs

i dont want to play with americans, if we had atleast 10,000 gamers in india i would not even bother

we are heavily dependant on people outside india and that can be asia/europe which is not so bad.

all previous COD games had this option to search local or not local and was nothing wrong with it

i paid 3.5k for a game and i want it to work for my money to be worth

i know how you feel man, i bought it for 3.3k yesterday, hard earned money. First gears now this. One thing is sure microsoft is not very serious about

doing business here. Don't take it wrong way,the only reason I am playing legitimately is because of online play....and it sucks on xbox in india.

I have played cod3 and mw previously on xbox, both used to show the ongoing games, and one would join

whichever he may want to....actually this whole concept of matchmaking works when there are tens of thousands of people playing the same game in a region,

else it pretty much sucks for people like us...

i just cleared my hdd cache on the 360 as suggested on one forum, no go.... still unable to connect to even a single game of any type :suicide:

this is sooooo the disaster of 2011 :thumbdown:

u'r name is already there

& yeah i swapped 360 disc for ps3

it's just retarded of who ever is responsible here

past games worked fine,why screw this one over

& even on psn you do get into other modes but only with red bar mostly

but it works great most of the time in domination

Hi Guys ... I m really interested in getting MW3 but currently I have MW2 and I keep losing gunfights online because of high latency/ping issues. I have heard that this has been improved in MW3 through ping compensation. Is it true? Does it work?? I m playing on a 360