Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

2ithklw.jpg

uncharted-3-beta-boosters.jpg

Guys its time again for another Uncharted tournament. All those who missed out the November tourney this is your time to participate. I promise that this tourney will be Bigger & Better than the previous tourneys..

Date: 16 April to 29 April.

Time: post 10:00 Pm.

Players: 32.

Format: Team Deathmatch.

Prize: 20$/ Rs: 1000/- PSN account given to team mates to be used on sharing basis (2 account for 4 people)

AND I need sponsors for the prize :helpsmilie:

Rules:

1) Players should be online at least 10 Mins prior to the Match timings. If they player deosnt come after 10 mins of match time the match will start with those player.

2) If some one needs to change the match time he should post at least 3 hours before, SO that i can adjust the match.

3) NO Foul language or Bad language to be used.

4) IF some Player gets DC the match should continue, Unless the player gets DC in the starting 3 mins of the Match then the score at that moment will add up in the final score after resuming.

5) Its responsibility of the captain to get ur team mates on Time, PLEASE EXCHANGE CONTACT NO. OF YOUR TEAM MATES.

6) Only kickback's allowed are RPG, Cluster Bomb, Sniper, Hammer and Mega Bomb.

7) Boosters allowed in Slot 1: Fleet Foot, Regeneration.

8) Boosters allowed in Slot 2: Bargain, Daredevil.

Format:

- There will be 8 teams of 4 players each, There will be 2 groups in which the teams will be divided.

- Each team will play all other three teams 2 times both team will be given choice to play on their map and the team they want to be (home and away type). Each team will play once as host and other as away team.

- After playing 6 games the top 2 teams from both groups will progress to the Next round.

- In this round all the teams will play other team twice again with both team hosting each game.

- The top 2 teams in this Group will progress to the finals.

- The final will be a battle of best of 3.

- Both the team will decide each game they want to host and the organizer will decide the final game map (only if needed).

How the hell do you think you will have a tournament when custom games don't start?

Man its still 1 month away, so you can expect it to run smoother by then.

They do start for me :scratchchin:

Also, you are forgetting the BIG patch. It will change everything, apparently :dog:

exactly :cheers:

I am in

But will not win

look at the rhyme

PSN:- vip3rvilbak

added

Archived