Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

don't ban bolt tis time :spank:

ban newu instead :P

If there is someone that has to be banned because of Tbolt being included .. thats YOU ! :bigyellowgrin:

noob sniper :kisstogether:

What CANT we use?:

Boosters: Bargain(stacking up kickbacks is very easy with this booster), Explosive shell expert(very overpowered and needs no skill whatsoever to get atleast two kills for every kickback), Daredevil(this with QB is supposedly overpowered. ..but I dont think any of the IVG folks use it that way), Kickback Endurance(again .. something which none of the IVG folks exploited), For My Buddy(Situational Awareness kind of booster .. but I really dont think anyone would use this fked up booster. lol ).

The 3 booster trick which allows you to use 2 standard boosters aswell as a green booster is also prohibited. (This needs to be taken off as it can result in two team mates continously stacking up kickbacks. proof ? Me and new stacked over 100 medals combined in one TDM alone. thats 10 kickbacks :giggle: )

Mods: Call Out as an individual mod and any character weapon which incorporates Call Out will be prohibited.(I dont think this needs to be prohibited as this encourages team play :hypocrite: .. players spent tens of hours farming for the weapon.)

Paid Boosters: All paid boosters are prohibited. (self explanatory)

Kickbacks : Shottie (This is a beast in some maps and if used wisely.. one can end up playing the whole match with shottie), QB (Guarantees a kill for sure and there is no way opponent can escape.), Gotcha(self explanatory)

Lol instead of writing so much u just had to write ' We can't use UC3 coz its a unbalanced piece of shite , play some other tourney ' :P

:giggle:

With these many kickbacks, boosters(3 levels),power weapons. . No tourney in uc3 will be balanced. But it doesnt make sense playing a HC mode or every other thing banned as that would be a step backward.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I'm in but don't have a team yet.

However If somebody requires a teammate , add me on PSN..My id is - krypton_02

We can play some matches tonight (and everyday henceforth until the tournament and then ofcourse "the tournament")

Archived