Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abhinit90

IVG Secret Santa 2011

734 posts in this topic

Thanks sacky, but don't feel bad bro. One truly well wished gift is any-day better then any other costly stuff. Be it a card, a letter or anything.

That's what I had in mind while I was deciding on gift. The Joy of giving. I did not think about the money. I just wanted to feel that joy of giving. And Thanks to Abhi. He liked it. And I am feeling it. So real thanks to him.

And again thanks to my santa Rosh aka Roshan. He has given me one the best gifts really.

Edited by Patthariya BaBa
6 people like this

Glad you liked it, sorry am just a student for now so din have moolahs for something extravagant.

As for Black Sabbath, Neon Knights, Heaven And Hell, The Mob Rules, TV Crimes are the big ones.

How is portal 2, i hope u havent played it yet, i saw in the some thread that you got the first portal only after it was free so assumed u wont have played 2, also its a game the missus might enjoy :D

what kind of Black Sabbath fan are you, The Dio years doesnt contain ozzy and his hits that you mentioned :slap:

Nah man, you gave this despite being a student makes it even better :good:

Not even played Portal yet :P but will surely try Portal 2 as well. And will try to convince my wife to play it too.

As for Sabbath, will give those tracks a listen and hopefully enjoy them!

Thanks sacky, but don't feel bad bro. One truly well wished gift is any-day better then any other costly stuff. Be it a card, a letter or anything.

That's what I had in mind while I was deciding on gift. The Joy of giving. I did not think about the money. I just wanted to feel that joy of giving. And Thanks to Abhi. He liked it. And I am feeling it. So real thanks to him.

And again thanks to my santa Rosh aka Roshan. He has given me one the best gifts really.

Glad you liked it :)

Thanks to piper's give away thread I got a clue :P

I was still not sure u liked it :fear:

Only thing I could infer from your posts was you are into FPS...but you would have em all.

Nice gift you sent to abhi :D I can tell he really wanted it even long before the game was released.

Edited by Rosh

\o

cant wait to see his reaction. :rofl:

Alright here is the story...

The guy has received the gift.. He has even dropped a thank you on this thread, not knowing that the gifts were sent by me.. :arigato:

The guy is obviously a bit shaken I suppose since I sent him some Romantic movies and a love letter supposedly written by another Guy.. :rolleyes:

tumblr_l1v07fsgBw1qbxmpdo1_500.jpg

Now will the real Bakra identify his Secret Santa????

Bura Na Mano Christmas Hai

1250460472naughtysanta.jpg

1 person likes this

Well said :)

Got to know that the gift is delivered... But looks like my victim ..didn't like it :cry:

Go a few pages back I have already mentioned it :P

Was. Super busy from few days hence could not post pics. Putting up the pics in few mins