Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Sony brings Playstation Experience to 10 Indian cities

48 posts in this topic

Gran Turismo 5? How f**king retarded :doh:

Gt5 is a car racing game...any gaming experience without car racing game is incomplete....it is a must have in any experience.

Boring... not worth visiting

Play Station Experience 2007 was the best of them all and it went from downhill from there.

Seriously hard to be a Indian gamer :wallbash:

Hope the 100% FDI in single brand will bring in Gamestop to India :unsure:

how will gamestop coming to india help much?? i understand that it may become more organized sort but price wise i dont think it will help....other retailers already doing great job...beside flipkart is awesome these days i have seen them listing some old games as well....was pretty tempted to buy it...

Gt5 is a car racing game...any gaming experience without car racing game is incomplete....it is a must have in any experience.

how will gamestop coming to india help much?? i understand that it may become more organized sort but price wise i dont think it will help....other retailers already doing great job...beside flipkart is awesome these days i have seen them listing some old games as well....was pretty tempted to buy it...

Bis a*s rich retailer = Can afford lower prices = more competition = better deals

Start Rant >>>>> WTH?? why no PS Vita demo seeing it's gonna be out soon... Seriously Sony enough with the PS2 already... yeah there's a back catalogue but let's move on now huh? yeah i know there's still quite a demographic that may get the ps2 but the ps3 is now nearly 6 years old... time to get a lot more aggressive... and if you want to show off 3D how about including Killzone3 in the list.... Sony's marketing team needs a serious kick up their back side.... ooohhhh sony... sooo puzzling!!!! wallbash.gif<<<<End Rant.Sorry guys... I just want so many more people to experience Playstation and enjoy it like I do but it seems like Sony just wants to undermine it's brand potential... How about investing some more $$$ Sony?Sorry again guys

To pimp 3D.

Motorstorm. Better 3D. Better racing.

it will be a Failperience!

going by the degrading quality events from PSE after it's launch in 2007.

Yeah. EA events were much better. :lol:

good stuff.

But no chennai??? Did we drop off the map??

Stan

Yeah, I was talking to someone in the Industry about this earlier. She reckoned that they consider Chennai as a developed city as far as gaming is concerned. And this being a promo event to noobilies, it seemed to add up!

Yeah, I was talking to someone in the Industry about this earlier. She reckoned that they consider Chennai as a developed city as far as gaming is concerned. And this being a promo event to noobilies, it seemed to add up!

And you believed? :lol:

Chennai should have been there, when they have Tier II cities like AHMD and KOCHI.

And you believed? :lol:

Chennai should have been there, when they have Tier II cities like AHMD and KOCHI.

Yeah, it was/is believable to me. :|

Or they just decided to cover up some mishap/dispute with the TN govt. :P

Gran Turismo 5? How f**king retarded :doh:

Spoke to the distys about it. All I got was, "PlayStation Experience is a consumer event". I retorted with "So consumers play 2 year old games?". They just kept shut.

Motorstorm. Better 3D. Better racing.

Yeah. EA events were much better. :lol:

Agreed on both counts. You can't have a "consumer event" without new titles.