Fortnite

ScrewyAurum

14 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Confirmed by developers? 

Yep.

$40 to $150 editions will give you head start and early access till the game fully comes out as F2P in 2018. 

They are planning to release it with their own launcher and not go for Steam. Given Valve takes a good portion of profit, it is still an odd decision to skip Steam when F2P games do well there. 

Let's see. It looks fun though. 

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep.

$40 to $150 editions will give you head start and early access till the game fully comes out as F2P in 2018. 

They are planning to release it with their own launcher and not go for Steam. Given Valve takes a good portion of profit, it is still an odd decision to skip Steam when F2P games do well there. 

Let's see. It looks fun though. 

I dunno why they want to make their own launcher just to save a portion of their profit and do all the work on their own? Steam has players and they do all the hefty work for them and ask for the profit for each product sold, in this case there will be a lots of microtransactions and DLC packs. They'd have to do all the advertisements and there's a huge chance they'll not get the amount of players they would on Steam. Which evaluates the profit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Frame rate better on XboxOne but resolution higher on PS4.  Gameplay experience better on XboxOne according to DF. 

No Pro support for paid early access version. Lol what a joke. They really don't want you to buy early access version. 

Fortnite Sells Over Half A Million Copies In Mere Days

http://www.geekculturepodcast.com/2017/07/26/fortnite-sells-half-million-copies-mere-days/

People love defense based games lol. It's gonna sell over 1m before going F2P.

I see lot of people playing this game on PSN.  Iam thinking of getting it :fear:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Hmm.. You are right but so many ppl playing this game on my Xbox live and psn friends list . Most of them saying game is very addictive and fun

holyshit so many skill trees..

hopefully game will go on sale before going f2p :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Don't you dislike building stuff? A bunch of friends playing it too and saying it's quite fun. However, it requires you to building more than just boxes after couple levels. 

It's just not good enough for $40. Currently, it's like every F2P game. Dull, repetitive, crafting, building, defend and micro-transactions. 

Ugh. Will wait for $10 keys. Already down to $20 on PC. 

LOL I have 5 fully developed settlements in Fallout 4.. So i don't mind building and defending sh*t if gameplay is fun lol

But you are right $40 is bit too much..i must wait.

f**k it.. im downloading Warframe on pc.

Edited by WhiteWolf

14 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You have been successfully converted. 

Now Alpha is next :P

:rofl: Good luck! 

Epic games are greedy f**kers! there are 4 editions of this game and Legendry edition costs 150$ which has more playable characters and bunch of loot boxes, microtransactions. nothing else. This all is just to play the early version of the game. I don't see anyone will continue to play this game for a long time. I'll try the f2p version or else i'll pass. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

:rofl: Good luck! 

Epic games are greedy f**kers! there are 4 editions of this game and Legendry edition costs 150$ which has more playable characters and bunch of loot boxes, microtransactions. nothing else. This all is just to play the early version of the game. I don't see anyone will continue to play this game for a long time. I'll try the f2p version or else i'll pass. 

sh*t is hot on PSN and Xbox live right now. They gonna make lot of money.