Tyler

The Amazing Spider-Man

Publisher: Activision

Developer: Beenox

Release Date: TBD 2012

Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3

Announcement Trailer

[gt]724682[/gt]

This seems to be a tie-in for the Amazing Spider-Man movie. Also it looks like open-world webslinging in back.

Looks ok. But the fact that its a tie in is never really a good sign.

Spider-Man 2 still stands as one of the best Spider-Man games. That was a movie tie-in as well. I'm not so sure about the robot invasion thing though...

Open-world is back :doh: their last two games got appreciation from most of the sites and users. Looks like they couldn't digest it :|

Edge Of Time was slammed by critics and sold poorly. Almost everyone complained about the lack of freedom to websling. Open-world is the only proper way to make a Spider-Man game. NYC is a character in itself in Spider-Man. Much like Gotham City or Arkham in Batman.

I liked Shattered Dimensions though.

IMO Web of Shadows was the best Spidey game after Spider-man 2 on PS2. It was heavily inspired by Prototype, but it was fun and it had variety of characters from Spidey universe.

But animations and graphics in this game look pathetic. CGI or not, never seen such bad animations in any Spidey game so far. Either this is very early build or its going to be a turd of a game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Too bad its not coming in PC,,for me I enjoyed the original Spiderman game,as it was first one me,,I also like the style of ultimate Spiderman and multiple Spiderman in shattered dimensions, ,but the best one is web of shadows for me

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Archived