The Amazing Spider-Man

Tyler

That greg is a pure batman fan along with that kyle girl , i don't expect unbiased reviews from them anymore , they had given SFxT a 8.5 & then i remember seeing a 9 i was like WTF , Naruto generations got the same score so i guess IGN Changed it , the website sucks , nowadays i just check it for the sorting they do , at least they keep things tidy

I Expected spidey to get 8+ , i guess there is no good website these days , gamespot too gave wwe 12 a 6.5 , personal reviews aside you do have to be unbiased

There are alternate costumes which gets unlocked after completion of game and I was looking into 360 files and seems like they are going to announce some dlc with alternate costumes which is pathetic

I Read i some review posted above that crimes don't happen once you complete the game 100% , so if the costumes unlock after the completion can we start a new game & you them or are they limited to that game save data use & someone on a ign thread posted above said the game is 12 hours only & not 30-40 hours so is this true ?

DinJo please reply on this

I Read i some review posted above that crimes don't happen once you complete the game 100% , so if the costumes unlock after the completion can we start a new game & you them or are they limited to that game save data use & someone on a ign thread posted above said the game is 12 hours only & not 30-40 hours so is this true ?

The crimes are finite, they end after game is complete. And yes, you can start a New Game. People are saying Devs did this to encourage the replay of game.

Archived