The Board Exams Thread

arjunsood2003

Don't go by marks. If he likes computers and wants to be an engineer, it's pretty obvious he should take CS.

But anyway, it's both easy and scoring.

yeah that's also true..thanks...

What is PE? Physical Education?

Yes

Damn, nowadays, they have PE in lieu of CS as well?

Well I took CS when i was in school. And from my experience you need CS if you intend to go into engineering.

Moreover, It's not that difficult to score if he like what he studies. I personally liked coding and all that, and I scored 93 or 95 something like that.

Damn, nowadays, they have PE in lieu of CS as well?

Well I took CS when i was in school. And from my experience you need CS if you intend to go into engineering.

Moreover, It's not that difficult to score if he like what he studies. I personally liked coding and all that, and I scored 93 or 95 something like that.

oh thanks..he is really interested in computers and all..i will tell him to opt for CS...Most of his friends are going for PE..they are scared of CS :P

So are you in college?Engineering?Or have you completed your studies?

oh thanks..he is really interested in computers and all..i will tell him to opt for CS...Most of his friends are going for PE..they are scared of CS :P

So are you in college?Engineering?Or have you completed your studies?

I work now bro. Passed out of school in 2002 (vintage right?). At that time we had C++ for 11th and 12th. Easy as hell to learn, but it gave me a big head start when i joined my first job.

Computer science, CBSE is a very easy subject. You need to have a little aptitude and coding sense when solving those "find the output", or "find the bug" kind of questions, but atleast there was no mugging up involved.

Also, the lab is the easiest. Write a program every week, get it compiled, and in the record take a printout of the program and stick it. Just a little bit of documentation here and there.

No ugly a*s diagrams to draw like the Bio guys.

• 1 year later...

^Hahaha, abbey u love your work. And its good. What i'm saying is that whatever u do, make sure u have or develop interest in it. Mech/Civil/Chemical engineers end up coding. Whats the point of those degrees?? U have to agree India has become an engineer factory churning out lakhs of engineers every day and less than 10% r really worth being called the an engineer or r job-ready. Some just hate the coding thing and then just waste 1-2 yrs and get into an MBA.

Though from what I have seen, a couple of my friends work at a company called Directi in Mumbai and they r supposed to be effing good in quality of work and life etc. Very fun awesome place and they do really good interesting work and other initiatives and get hands on with business/marketing aspects as well. Very impressed by that particular company.

I work there and I agree.

that bump

chalo bump ho hi gya ho tho then :P

gave my pre-boards recently for 10th

would opt for humanities (wanna go into game art field) will be doing courses soon just to improve sketching skills and to learn digital art :D

Archived