FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Azaan also played?? DAMN!!!! i should have come earlier.

Avi after u left we played a brilliant match. we won 2-0. thr was some fantastic passing by Nav bhai n Sanwal

Awesome! And yea you should have come earlier. Me and Azaan were forming quite a decent CDM-CAM partnership in the middle :)

We should play again maybe in the evening IST ? Who all can come ?

Ya we were coordinating very well :)

Sanwal was Awesome as any in the start .

But I am undecided as to what kind of cam I should be .Should i be the type who tries to slide in deadly through balls or the one who plays more safe passes.From what ive noticed in clubs is most of the times everyone makes a through run which is already anticipated by the defender hence sliding the ball through mostly results in giving the ball away but at the same time x passing ur way into the net is very hard .

Also should I take shots or pass ?

I have played very little of clubs except Any so I need a little advice here from u guys

Awesome! And yea you should have come earlier. Me and Azaan were forming quite a decent CDM-CAM partnership in the middle :)

We should play again maybe in the evening IST ? Who all can come ?

Cool. I'll be available whole day. just ping me here or on FB and i'll be there.

Ya we were coordinating very well :)

Sanwal was Awesome as any in the start .

But I am undecided as to what kind of cam I should be .Should i be the type who tries to slide in deadly through balls or the one who plays more safe passes.From what ive noticed in clubs is most of the times everyone makes a through run which is already anticipated by the defender hence sliding the ball through mostly results in giving the ball away but at the same time x passing ur way into the net is very hard .

Also should I take shots or pass ?

I have played very little of clubs except Any so I need a little advice here from u guys

Azaan - make x passes if thr are players totally free on wings. If wingers aren't free and the strikers are making decent runs try through passes or lobbed passes. Best would be trust ur instincts and go by your gut feeling.

Take shots whenever in open space and thr isn't more than 1 or max 2 players thr to block ur shot. but whenever u see any of the strikers in great position pass. 1st instinct should be to find a striker.

What time are you guys gonna play today?

i'll be thr whole day. msg me if u guys are online and i ain't.

Archived