FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Great performance everyone!!!!

If i hadn't missed so many chances, we would have won all 4 tonight.

I agree that you missed some chances which you convert easily every day but as you say yourself, these things happen. On the other hand, your defending today was simply fantastic. You got so many tackles right and the fact is that we conceded just 1 goal in 4 games and all credit for that goes to you :majesty:

Also, I feel now we are really using the mic well ;)

I agree that you missed some chances which you convert easily every day but as you say yourself, these things happen. On the other hand, your defending today was simply fantastic. You got so many tackles right and the fact is that we conceded just 1 goal in 4 games and all credit for that goes to you :majesty:

Also, I feel now we are really using the mic well ;)

thx bro. :hug:

Really proud of all u guys, except Bt ( :rant: )

The way we cameback after the defeat in 1st match was amazing.

Mri u played better with poor pro :P

1st n 3rd match were really lame performances.

Ya Bt :chair:

And Rock, we all have bad days. Just concentrate more and don't take a break of 2 weeks :O. I feel we all were a bit off today but we worked very hard to grind out the results.

yeah rock though you were selfish :chair: in last match but dnt worry even I didnt play well should have socred 1 or 2 easy goals but missed it, I am the only average pro in this club................... :(

Archived