XCOM: Enemy Unknown

SRINI87

Console version? Ugh. I dont think we have ever met. Hi I am Afty.

Seriously though, PC version out of stock at Intencity too.

Hi, I am PS3 designed by SONY full form is Playstation 3. Please buy games for me and i would make sure you could do everything like big game patches, hanging system, crashes etc. :rofl:

although afty, console versions have been praised too. you could try those too.

Too expensive man. Seems pointless paying 2.5k for it when the PC version is less than half the price and probably the better version to boot.

Do what Spin does. Buy it on steam :bigyellowgrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

OMG what an awesome game !! i just started playing this,Played for 6 hrs + and much more to do!! why is no one talking about this game on IVG ? its so addictive and has so much replay value!! Brilliant game!! and very challenging!! I cried when my fully lvl up sniper died :cry: and i had'nt saved prior to the death!! come on guys get this game and play it!! its worth the time!!

What we want from the next XCOM

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/29/what-we-want-from-the-next-xcom/

Play in Ironman dude. It's no fun when you can reload a save when a squad member dies or you screw up. The game is meant to be played that way. Normal mode is fine for learning the game but Ironman is where it's at.

Anyway, now that you've started discussing maybe we'll have more people posting here.

Archived