Yebhi.com

sameuun

Yes good site for Shoes.

HAve bought 2 boots from them.

One was hush puppies , and that was some deal of the day, and it was genuine and price was awesome.

I am getting coupons from them almost daily.

But beware, when you buy other stuff then shoes. People on TE have some horrible experience shipping mobiles and tablets.

Yes good site for Shoes.

HAve bought 2 boots from them.

One was hush puppies , and that was some deal of the day, and it was genuine and price was awesome.

I am getting coupons from them almost daily.

But beware, when you buy other stuff then shoes. People on TE have some horrible experience shipping mobiles and tablets.

thx for the info bro. :good:

will keep this in mind. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered a pair of Nikes from them.. They sent me Singapore / Malaysia duplicates ffs! I went to a local Nike store to compare my model with the ones on display. And sure enough there was one which looked similar, but in many places where my shoe had the synthetic rubber, resin material, the original had mesh. But the design was the same!

I dont buy from them since then.

I ordered a pair of Nikes from them.. They sent me Singapore / Malaysia duplicates ffs! I went to a local Nike store to compare my model with the ones on display. And sure enough there was one which looked similar, but in many places where my shoe had the synthetic rubber, resin material, the original had mesh. But the design was the same!

I dont buy from them since then.

What the F! That's just twisted man. I honestly thought they were a legitimate outfit. Dayam!

• 1 month later...

Archived