IGC 2012

genesis

After all the drama m surprised, shocked and also happy at the same time.... Reminds me of the CW Games :giggle:... But eventually even CW games was a huge hit... If this turns out to be a success count me in for the next one (if at all there is a one)...

Damn if the prize money is real i shoulda flown in .... MY FIGHT MONAAAAYYYY D:

And theres no Vivd Entertainment | Random Rom as well ....sad :/

:lol:

Gaurav has gone for SSf4, I would love to see the reaction of the general crowd once he lands there with his big a*s stick, also would be fun when he knocks down people and does a FA on their head. Half of them would just mash stuff.

Though we may have better players there as well, I keep meeting Indian players who are pretty good, there's this PSN guy with the Id ScarfaceRandy something, he is in Delhi as well and is awesome, I wish he'd have gone too.

540873_321360571263521_438430789_n.jpg

533771_321360551263523_222492194483693_842100_559510471_n.jpg

Lmfao for a tourney with 1.5Cr prize money , it sure does look pretty cheap...

Edit : Impatientsoul also says event doesnt look too good ...

Gaurav has gone for SSf4, I would love to see the reaction of the general crowd once he lands there with his big a*s stick, also would be fun when he knocks down people and does a FA on their head. Half of them would just mash stuff.

Though we may have better players there as well, I keep meeting Indian players who are pretty good, there's this PSN guy with the Id ScarfaceRandy something, he is in Delhi as well and is awesome, I wish he'd have gone too.

played him before ... dont think hes better than gaurav ... VividEntertainment |Rom and Bangbros|Seph are bettaar

Damn if the prize money is real i shoulda flown in .... MY FIGHT MONAAAAYYYY D:

And theres no Vivd Entertainment | Random Rom as well ....sad :/

Gaurav will have a free tourney now.

I am not sure if they are gonna pay anyway

:P

I can't believe this is how it looks today though, Gaurav sent a pic on FB where there is a nice poster for SSF4, outside the venue I would assume the hall is well decorated by now

Edit: read the edit, it seems very bad then

^^ Yes i saw that.... a fancy picture outside doesnt mean anything :P

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.321358821263696.76500.222492194483693&type=3

enjoy ..

Edit : ZOMG ... GUYZ WE ARE FAMOOSE #esports #kappa

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/b/313946537

@1:50:51

Archived