Assassin's Creed III

PS Fan

I am playing it now ... and have reached seq #3 ..... but the game is shadow compared to AC2 / brotherhood ..... story hasnt really taken off till now and you have to do stupid things to take story forward ... cutscenes are too many and boring at times ....

thanks to PSN+ havent shelled out anything extra for the game ... lemme see how far i can go in this one ....

I am playing it now ... and have reached seq #3 ..... but the game is shadow compared to AC2 / brotherhood ..... story hasnt really taken off till now and you have to do stupid things to take story forward ... cutscenes are too many and boring at times ....

thanks to PSN+ havent shelled out anything extra for the game ... lemme see how far i can go in this one ....

oh forgot to add in my previous rant,i unlocked another trophy for me.:- speed run in 1st playthru.

haven't done that for any games before,even which had dull story.this game took dull and boring to next level .story has some good moments at end of 3 chapter and in desmond missions ,but other then that story never takes off.

hardly looted chest,no homestead no hunting etc.

just did main missions without 100% sync ,navel battles and brothehood recruiting

also brotherhood cannot be used for Atleast 50% of.main missions so dont see any sense in wasting time there.

@Saber Looks like you're just playing the game for the sake of it.

i played the game for the amazing ac2 experience .but i was so bored.by chapter 3 that i started to foucs on end more and most of you know what happened .the game had nth to look frwd to.

most main mission sucked.nth remotely like the vience part of ac2.most side missions i tried were frankly bore.so did not try anymore .

• 1 month later...

Archived