Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

The Twisted Contest

184 posts in this topic

Guys cut Sam some slack , this is a sponsored contest so the sponsors decide the winners and they do it when they feel like it ...

I also see only new members are posting here , come on guys ! IVG is not for just TP and Contests ..

Guys cut Sam some slack , this is a sponsored contest so the sponsors decide the winners and they do it when they feel like it ...

I also see only new members are posting here , come on guys ! IVG is not for just TP and Contests ..

yea you forgot babe thread

lol off topic here but how the hell did afterrunner win all 3 prizes in darkness 2 contest?? scratchchin.gif

possibilities are like one in a gajillion

daal me kuch kaala hai ack.gif

Aftrunner didn't win any prize in the Darkness 2 contest.He was just trolling.To see the winners check the Darkness 2 Winners thread.

I also see only new members aroraachint are posting here , come on guys ! IVG is not for just TP and Contests ..

@AMG....well maybe bcos i played twisted metal long time back on PS1...i loved it...so m eager to win this contest ;)

I didn't even know twisted metal existed. I had to google for images of that guy...flame head...and find out the answer. Please tell me sweettooth is the right answer.

To anyone who has played Vigilante 8 on PSOne, are these two similar games?