Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is too good.

I wonder what will happen if this cutscene flies in the face of whatever nonsensical theory ME3 fans have concocted to make the ending better. :rofl:

Free* DLC Pack to Provide Additional Cinematic Scenes to the Ending of Mass Effect 3 this Summer

Also love the fact that its gonna take them all the time till summer to make a cutscene. I am sure thats because making a cutscene takes soooo much work and not because they dont want people to sell of their ME3 copy right now.

I know its only a cutscene but I really wanted it to be paid. Would have be soooo much fun to watch the meltdowns.

Edit ROFL I was looking for that post, noctis beat me to it. :P

He got it right.

I ask whats wrong if its is just a cutscenes .....expecting any gameplay level was really not gonna help here explain anything anyways.... so i dont know what afty proved by predicting that there will be cutscene to explain it ...coz as far as gameplay we are done with that...this is just a way to explain to fans and gamers their vision of the ending...

I ask whats wrong if its is just a cutscenes .....expecting any gameplay level was really not gonna help here explain anything anyways.... so i dont know what afty proved by predicting that there will be cutscene to explain it ...coz as far as gameplay we are done with that...this is just a way to explain to fans and gamers their vision of the ending...

No amount of cut scenes can save that broken ending, unless the fan theory is right in which case we will need more than that.

the official press release kind of puts all indoctrination theory talk to rest.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?

Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard's story.

Lol

...bioware and ea ....

They will just make things worse trying to fix the endings or more aptly saying trying to justify the endings, which just wont work.I was never really expecting any real playable dlc anyway and i dont know if i will even waste my time on this when its out.

Finished ME3... well i really dont know why people ppl hate the ending, i found is fitting. they could have just removed the joker cutscene and put something like eart being rebuild again.. well the game was a beauty loved it alot... side missions were good as well... worth the money

Mass Effect 3 is getting a batch of free multiplayer content next week, BioWare said today.

The Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack adds two new cooperative multiplayer maps along with new, unlockable characters, weapons, and items. The pack is available to download on April 10 on Xbox Live, Origin, and PlayStation Network in North America. Its available on PlayStation Network in Europe on April 11.

Here's all that's included:

Two New Action-Packed Maps – Take the battle to Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven's moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned quarian colony which has since been converted into a critical power facility. Each map represents a crucial asset in the overall fight against the Reapers.

Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Assume the role of new characters for each class, including the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard and characters from new playable races with theBatarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator.

Lethal New Weapons – Obliterate wave after wave of enemies by unlocking the Striker Assault Rifle,Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG.

New Consumables – Cash in your credits to purchase reinforcement packs that could include the following new consumables.

- Strength Enhancer – Applies a melee damage boost for one missions

- Targeting VI – Applies a headshot damage bonus for one mission

- Stabilization Module – Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission

- Shield Power Cells – Shortens the length of time shields take to begin recharging for one mission

I am experimenting with different play styles in the MP. I received the Black Widow sniper rifle and equipped my Vanguard character with that, swapping out the pistol. Power recharge time reduced from 91% to 31% but by God, the Black Widow does shift the balance of power significantly. The only pre-requisite is an ability to hit your targets with every shot cuz that sucker takes a long time to reload.

I am experimenting with different play styles in the MP. I received the Black Widow sniper rifle and equipped my Vanguard character with that, swapping out the pistol. Power recharge time reduced from 91% to 31% but by God, the Black Widow does shift the balance of power significantly. The only pre-requisite is an ability to hit your targets with every shot cuz that sucker takes a long time to reload.

black widow is most expensive but very powerful sniper rifle,the main advantage over window n javalin is that of 3 bullet cartridge.

even thou window has more damage rating this one beats the odds .

Archived