Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ashley's deleted scene from the ME3 script.

I loved the scene. Pretty powerful. Shame they removed it. From what I hear it was because of the religious overtones.

WTF? This is a very good scene.

Hamburger Hepler :ranting:

Finally started after completing my mass effect 2 3rd time for defferent decisions with all the dlcs this time

f**k loved first one hour i played,but some of the charecters are really bitch

playing my paragon shephard with vanguard class,can anyone help me with load will more weapons increase recharge time??

Finally started after completing my mass effect 2 3rd time for defferent decisions with all the dlcs this time

f**k loved first one hour i played,but some of the charecters are really bitch

playing my paragon shephard with vanguard class,can anyone help me with load will more weapons increase recharge time??

yes it will - you can see the recharge meter in the middle of the weapon selection screen. Vanguard is best played with a light weapon so you have charge on the lowest possible cooldown so you can spam charge/nova constantly. Dont charge into atlas/banshees and phantoms tho as they will insta 1hit KO you

yes it will - you can see the recharge meter in the middle of the weapon selection screen. Vanguard is best played with a light weapon so you have charge on the lowest possible cooldown so you can spam charge/nova constantly. Dont charge into atlas/banshees and phantoms tho as they will insta 1hit KO you

On normal except for grisom academy i do charge towarda atlas and make it out in 1 peice

^^ speak for urself.why troll like zodak when u know plwntly of ps3 users arethere.

what troll...

there are some which are mean't to be played on particular,most of fans build there charecters right some mass effect 1 to 3 on this platform

iam not saying about anything on ps3,there are games which i will only play on play station example those hack and slash games suck with candy buttons

Archived