Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea, it will fly in an arc, kinda like an arrow the more you charge your shot, the more straighter it will fly and more damage it will do, its not ideal for long range combat, mid to close range its deadly.. also if you use it with an infil you'll have to change your strategy a bit, mainly the use of cloaking

you should charge your shot and then cloak, because of you cloak and then charge your shot, you'll get decloaked as the game considers this as a shot fired even if you dont fire and this way you'll lose your damage bonus..

so instead you should charge your shot first then cloak and even after you fire your shot, you'll remain cloaked giving you a chance to back up and then rinse and repeat.

Yea, it will fly in an arc, kinda like an arrow the more you charge your shot, the more straighter it will fly and more damage it will do, its not ideal for long range combat, mid to close range its deadly.. also if you use it with an infil you'll have to change your strategy a bit, mainly the use of cloaking

you should charge your shot and then cloak, because of you cloak and then charge your shot, you'll get decloaked as the game considers this as a shot fired even if you dont fire and this way you'll lose your damage bonus..

so instead you should charge your shot first then cloak and even after you fire your shot, you'll remain cloaked giving you a chance to back up and then rinse and repeat.

didnt know it had to be charged, lets see will give it a try tonite.

Really sucks man,i think had the outcry not been there for the ending the dlc would be anywhere between another 20-30$.

In all we coming to world of whores who will come out with dlc for just abt anything.

"Full" game 60$,Story dlc 20,micro economy lots of $$$$,ending dlc for $$$$$.rinse and repeat for lame sequels.

Can't blame them if people are so willing to buy. They're a business first and foremost.

Yeah, its OK when you add new content to the game and sell it as DLC. for ex multiplayer maps and new add on stories, but the prothean is kind of an integral part of the game, just to sell it later as DLC is not good.

and what do you unlock this time?

got N7 weapons last time.. total waste..

I got a valiant bigyellowgrin.gif and a stupid N7 Eagle ...I prefer the valiant over both the widow and BW...the reload time is virtually 0.5 seconds for a minor compensation in damage.

Also I had to upload this:

I got this in my premium Spectre pack this week sometime...I used to die to unlock these once upon a time:

M98 Widow 4 and BW 2 both in the same spectre pack! wOOtjumpy.gif

341355a5.jpg

You can always invite me... I am on it like a slut every night 10 to 11.30 pm :D

Add me on psn... Can't see your psn from cellphone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Archived