Super Street Fighter IV vs Tekken 6

Sawyer

both games are fun and have their pros and cons ..

ssf4

fast loading .

pulling off combo shots is a little tougher

online is better and stable

tekken6

longer load times

story kind of mode also available

team battle (was a differentiator for me)

customization options

online not too great .

bigger roaster of players

both games are fun and have their pros and cons ..

ssf4

fast loading .

pulling off combo shots is a little tougher

online is better and stable

tekken6

longer load times

story kind of mode also available

team battle (was a differentiator for me)

customization options

online not too great .

bigger roaster of players

If you install tekken 6 on your hard-drive, the loading time decreases considerably...

If you install tekken 6 on your hard-drive, the loading time decreases considerably...

done that already .. still sssf4 is fasetr :)

@daman - buy "street fighter X tekken" .. it is out now ..

it will be best of the lot IMHO

SSF4

Easy to learn

Cheap Price

Better Online

More Players

Buy SFxT if price isnt a concern ...

you seem to be a novice or expert with fight games :arigato: salute you!

but considering newbies who just wanna enjoy some fight time (that too without a proper arcade stick) SSF4 is a little tough. The control system is a quite tough requiring many precise circular movements. And the button scheme for SSF4 is 3x3 as compared to 2x2 button scheme of Tekken (i.e. 3punch 3kick buttons vs 2punch 2kick buttons).

In my opinion, SSF4 is amazing, but so is Tekken. Ignoring the competitive play, I believe the author of this question might not have immediate friends who can just pick up the controller and play SSF4. So taking competitive play into question, for easy to medium hard difficulty, Tekken is suggested. And medium to hard (but glorious of course) SSF4 is advisable.

Many factors to look into.

:cheers:

heheh.. looong time ago I built an arcade stick with original sanwa parts.. I was that crazy... never logged more than 10 hours playing the game though :( The game is awesome, but damn, I am getting too old for this sh*t :P

Well, got meself an arcade pro now. So helloooo SSF4AE and UMVC3... Btw, for all it's worth, I would suggest MVC3 as a more fun game :D

well about the 2, both games r awesome & have their own unique style & fighting mechanics.................get SSF4 AE, its online is better than T6,

forget about executing combos.............u won't be able to move properly in lag, regarding fight stick n ds3, play with whichever u feel comfortable with

the button layout is different but still with proper pratice & dedication, 1 can outsmart even with a ds3.......................if u r ready to donate sometime to practice mode

btw get UMVC3/SC5/KOF13.......................they r helluva fun or get SFxT as of now

Anybody who wants a fun game should get MK :P

Also if somebody has put in just 10 hours into the game and calls himself crazy after it then he should visit the SSF4 thread a little more, I have clicked like 1000 hours combined in SF4, SSF4, SSF4:AE and I loose a lot to the other guys on the thread.

Yeah, this game is deep, you can never learn everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Eyupp, if you want some fun with a short learning curve and do not want to invest in arcade sticks go for it. I know it is tempting to want to buy other tough games and an arcade stick and other accessories when you see the crowd. But realistically, if this is your first fight game go for T6. You can comfortably play it with the ds3

enjoy

Archived