F1 2012

SRINI87

544572_10150651153002060_74881132059_9456718_208026773_n.jpg

Developers: Codemasters

Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3

Release:September 2012

Codemasters has officially announced that it's working on F1 2012, with the official game of this year's season coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

The announcement comes prior to the season's opening race in Melbourne (go Kimi!), and in the wake of Codemasters' announcement earlier this week that it's secured a multi-year deal to continue its partnership with the sport.

Though few details were announced on the game, Codemasters used the occasion to unveil one of F1 2012's Young Driver Test mode, a feature inspired by the sport's real-life testing programme for up and coming talent. It'll offer a tutorial through a young driver's eyes, going step-by-step through driving a car before players get the chance to try out for a seat in one of the teams.

Elsewhere, F1 2012 will introduce the new track in Austin that'll be hosting the return of the US Grand Prix, and will be welcoming back Germany's Hockenheim. It'll also see the return of co-op and competitive multiplayer - and Codemasters artists will have the task of replicating the ugliest F1 field ever assembled.

src:Eurogamer

i will beat you from the pit lane :fear:

i still remember that brazil race :majesty:

Aaja is baar :boxing: But you are 1 fantastic driver :thumbsup: I want a video save feature in F1 2012.That Brazil race was just Epic Epic Epic man :O

Aaja is baar :boxing: But you are 1 fantastic driver :thumbsup: I want a video save feature in F1 2012.That Brazil race was just Epic Epic Epic man :O

But you pwnt everybody in that race :majesty:

i had just lost hope :fear: then i forgot i already had hope :hug:

and yeah save youtube feature just like DiRT 3 :thumbsup:

OT:- Watch F1 tomorrow and on sunday 11:30 :good:

But you pwnt everybody in that race :majesty:

i had just lost hope :fear: then i forgot i already had hope :hug:

and yeah save youtube feature just like DiRT 3 :thumbsup:

OT:- Watch F1 tomorrow and on sunday 11:30 :good:

ya i pawned everybody in that race just like you pawn everybody in 95% of races :bigyellowgrin: Will surely watch it on Sunday,Schumi :wOOtjumpy:

Though few details were announced on the game, Codemasters used the occasion to unveil one of F1 2012's Young Driver Test mode, a feature inspired by the sport's real-life testing programme for up and coming talent. It'll offer a tutorial through a young driver's eyes, going step-by-step through driving a car before players get the chance to try out for a seat in one of the teams.

This is awesome. I like the effort codemasters are putting into these F1 titles year after year. We've had good F1 games before by other devs but these guys are actually working harder to imrpove the F1 titles. Cannot wait for more announcements regarding the game. Bring it on Cody.. :threatenlumber:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived