634 posts in this topic

http://store.origin.com/store/easa/en_IN/home/ThemeID.1220200/ccRef.en_US

SEGA to Offer Top Games on Origin

New Partners Expand Origin Roster to 35 Game Publishers and Developers

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sega-to-offer-top-games-on-origin-2012-03-14

Edited by playstation
3 people like this

Thats a sweet deal. Good find.

I really hope Origin adds more non EA games to their library. Love the fact that they have regional pricing for India. :D

Thats a sweet deal. Good find.

I really hope Origin adds more non EA games to their library. Love the fact that they have regional pricing for India. :D

Indeed. I'd like Steam to do the same but then I don't know how they'd handle sales.

Holy sh*t Batman, I just got NFS HP and Bulletstorm for 350 bucks each. And guess what, my very old pirated installations of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box and NFS HP are detected by Origin and I can play them, no need to download :happydance:

Disclaimer: I had these pirated downloads to check how the games run on my old laptop, and since they didn't run well, I got them for PS3.

Disclaimer: I had these pirated downloads to check how the games run on my old laptop, and since they didn't run well, I got them for PS3.

You didn't have to mention that man, anyway good on ya! :good:

I really wish Origin would introduce a back up game content feature like steam does. Its the only thing stopping me from using it more. I dont wanna leave my desktop on for days to download 10 GB+.

I know there is a way to do it right now but its finicky as hell and games seem to have issues if you do that.

Yeah, downloading can be a PITA. I am glad that my installations are working. And I finally paid the devs the due. Best way is to download and install games from torrents and purchase on Origin at cheap Indian prices. Win win situation IMO. If EA doesn't patch this out, they have a killer feature.

FIFA 12 is for 500 bucks :O Gotta tell my pirate friends to buy it ASAP. They were waiting for a cheap deal to buy it and play it Online.

Edited by The_Rock

Got BO: Paradise, Crysis and Mirror's Edge for Rs 448 :dance:

Awesome deals going on but not much games.... EA needs to keep on improving their library!

Shayne you keep buying all these games, do you even install them atlease once!? :P