Origin Deals

playstation

Was constantly getting "You can only login on one computer at a time" message from my Origin app. Thought it was some weird bug, somehow senses kicked in and quickly went to change my password...f**ker had already added his system to "Trusted Devices"! Location of the device was Bangalore. Immediately changed my passwords and (added more) security questions.

Thank God, I did not exit my Origin application! Time to change my Steam and other acc passwords as well I guess!

I had already enabled it though! Now I changed it from Email to App authentication and logged into Origin. For some reason, location of the newly added trusted device is strangely showing as Bangalore again!

Is it some kind of error? Have I been chasing myself all this time? What about the previous alerts? :mellow:

What is this fockery? :mellow:

I had already enabled it though! Now I changed it from Email to App authentication and logged into Origin. For some reason, location of the newly added trusted device is strangely showing as Bangalore again!

Is it some kind of error? Have I been chasing myself all this time? What about the previous alerts? :mellow:

What is this fockery? :mellow:

Dude that's some origin bug then..maybe it's showing the most popular region of South India.Once it was showing Kolkata for me when I added my PC as the trusted device!

Edited by Archit
  • Like 1

I would say BF series in general is VERY newbie friendly but to be honest if you didnt like BF4 then its hard to recommend this. BF1 is just more of the same in a different setting.

I absolutely hated BF4. And I'm having a blast with this one. Just saying.