Origin Deals

playstation

Origin: Infinite Gaming Sale. Get Up to 75% Off

The Saboteur™ €1.24

Battlefield™ Hardline Standard Edition €4.99

Battlefield 4™ Premium Edition €19.99

Battlefront €19.99

..and plenty more. Even less on MX store.

WTF Mass Effect Trilogy still at 50% off. How many years I need to wait to get at 75% off :fogug:

I use a chrome pluggin like switchproxy and use a mexican proxy address... No need for VPN when you could do it directly from the browser itself...

Edit:

Here are the detailed steps :-
1. Install a chrome extension like switchproxy or any other which allows you to use a proxy server and switch back instantly
2. Google for a free mexican proxy server and configure the chrome pluggin to use this proxy server. Some of the proxy servers wont work immediately hence try other servers till you get a working one.
3. Browse the origin website, if proxy configured properly then you will be by default redirected to mexican website. Dont login into origin now or buy anything till you are using proxy since its unsafe. Just add the game to the cart and click checkout.
4. Copy the browser link now and disable the proxy. Open this link in a new tab and you will see that it still opens the mexican origin despite no proxy.
5. Login normally and pay. It is secure now since you are no longer using any proxy.
6. Enjoy

Edited by goDofWar_skr

• 4 weeks later...

I use a chrome pluggin like switchproxy and use a mexican proxy address... No need for VPN when you could do it directly from the browser itself...

Edit:

Here are the detailed steps :-

1. Install a chrome extension like switchproxy or any other which allows you to use a proxy server and switch back instantly

2. Google for a free mexican proxy server and configure the chrome pluggin to use this proxy server. Some of the proxy servers wont work immediately hence try other servers till you get a working one.

3. Browse the origin website, if proxy configured properly then you will be by default redirected to mexican website. Dont login into origin now or buy anything till you are using proxy since its unsafe. Just add the game to the cart and click checkout.

4. Copy the browser link now and disable the proxy. Open this link in a new tab and you will see that it still opens the mexican origin despite no proxy.

5. Login normally and pay. It is secure now since you are no longer using any proxy.

6. Enjoy

any tips in finding a good mexican proxy. In my first couple of attempts, it lead me to the mexican store (https://www.origin.com/en-mx/store/) but the pricing is in US$

Edited by kemosabe

Yes, Mexican store will show price in USD. They have changed it. However, it's not same as US store.

It might change in near future though. Because all upcoming EA games are listed for $60+, even on MX store. mqfkl0w.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

Yes, Mexican store will show price in USD. They have changed it. However, it's not same as US store.

It might change in near future though. Because all upcoming EA games are listed for $60+, even on MX store. mqfkl0w.gif

and its slow like hell

any tips in finding a good mexican proxy. In my first couple of attempts, it lead me to the mexican store (https://www.origin.com/en-mx/store/) but the pricing is in US$

Use this to find a proxy server..

gatherproxy.com/proxylist/country/?c=Mexico

Use any of the elite ones with good response times...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...