Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Capcom India contest: Win three of the latest Capcom games

137 posts in this topic

Entered. If I win, I'm giving my copy of SFvsTekken to a friend who loves the genre.

Also, considering the F1 2011 contest winners didn't get their prizes, some concession should be done in future contests where IVG gets a chance to give at least something to the winners. It feels bad till now to win yet remain empty handed :(

Also, considering the F1 2011 contest winners didn't get their prizes, some concession should be done in future contests where IVG gets a chance to give at least something to the winners. It feels bad till now to win yet remain empty handed :(

By concession you mean make them win a future contest? Can't do that. The F1 contest was a mess up on Zapak's side. It's not something we expected. However, we're not covering any of Codemasters' games until they give us those game copies.

Didnt enter , but i hope who ever wins SFxT plays it a lot :bigyellowgrin: ....

Also Capcom india?? O_o... First Square enix now capcom... whats with sudden influx of japanese publishers in india...

By concession you mean make them win a future contest? Can't do that. The F1 contest was a mess up on Zapak's side. It's not something we expected. However, we're not covering any of Codemasters' games until they give us those game copies.

:good: decision

Didnt enter , but i hope who ever wins SFxT plays it a lot :bigyellowgrin: ....Also Capcom india?? O_o... First Square enix now capcom... whats with sudden influx of japanese publishers in india...

entered, but I already play it a lot :P