Project X Zone

Shadoken

23w2v.jpg

Developer : Banpresto

Publisher : Namco Bandai

Platform : 3DS

Genre : SRPG

Release Date : TBD

Crossover strategy RPG for the 3DS featuring character and world elements from Sega, Namco Bandai and Capcom.

A crossover between all three companies on the 3DS with feature characters from many games Sakura Wars, Valkyria Chronicles, Super Robot Wars, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Tekken, Xenosaga, Mega Man, Space Channel 5, Virtua Fighter, Darkstalkers, Devil May Cry, Tales of Vesperia, .hack and Shining Force all battling each other in an RPG format.

156xy4p.jpg

10h3yw0.jpg

inaof4.jpg

hellll yeaaaaaaaaa.............. :dance:

its just like namco x capcom all over again, it means 100 hours of gameplay + all the awesome characters + good storyline + RPG + all the badass character themes

I wantz a 3DS no matter wat.

wait

its not JAP exclusive, is it? :ack:

From the CAPCOM side, Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine from Biohazard Revelations (Resident Evil Revelations), Dante from the Devil May Cry franchise, Demitri Maximoff from the Vampire (Darkstalkers) franchise, Ryu and Ken Masters from Street Fighter franchise, and X and Zero from the Mega Man X series will appear.

From the Sega side, Akira Yūki and Pai Chan from the Virtua Fighter series, and Tōma and Cyrille from Shining Force EXA will appear.

From the Namco Bandai Games side, Yuri Lowell and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia, Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu from the Tekken series, Kite and Black Rose from the .hack series, and KOS-MOS and T-elos from the Xenosaga series will appear.

This week's issue of Enterbrain's Weekly Famitsu magazine already revealed that Kurt Irving and Riela Marcellis from Valkyria Chronicles 3, Sakura Shinguji and Ichirō Ōgami from the Sakura Wars series, Ulala from Space Channel 5, and Sanger Zonvolt from Super Robot Wars Original Generation would appear in the game.

btw more to join the roster

but Dante & Demitri as a team :devil: its something which I had dreamt, thank god no Morrigan

I can see that this game will have more emphasis on storyline rather than gameplay, which is perfectly fine for me. Wats the release date?

EDIT:- lol at Akira's costume, I guess they didn't use his original threads cuz of its resemblance with Ryu's threads

• 2 weeks later...

A new announcement reveals that Frank West (Dead Rising), Lei Lei (Darkstalkers), Zephyr and Leanne (Resonance of Fate, also called End of Eternity), and Soma and Alisa (God Eater Burst) will also appear. One special attack known as Midnight’s Chime recreates the opening cinematic scene of Resonance of Fate

97071720120425_095303_1_big.jpg

97071720120425_095303_0_big.jpg

with Franky n some more recognisable guys like X, Demitri, Akira, kosmos (dunno about popularity of Xenosaga in west)

this game is bound to release in North America/Europe.

Megaman X + Sonic + Klonoa = Complete Global Blu-ray Saturation...................

• 1 month later...

- over 200 characters
- this includes allies and enemies
- does not include characters who appear exclusively in event scenes
- franchise enemies will be regular fodder as well as bosses
- during the ally phase, you can freely move the character around his highlighted are
- find treasure boxes and obstacles in the area
- no penalty for making extraneous movements to open treasure boxes and destroy obstacles before attacking the enemy
- attack command has to come last
- character's turn ends after attacking

Famitsu has a final October 11 release date for Project X Zone this week. The 3DS crossover strategy game will be priced ¥6,280.

The magazine also has some new character reveals:

■Imca: Valkyria Chronicles 3

■Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)

■Rikiya Busujima (Zombie Revenge)

■Fren (Tales of Vesperia)

■Devilotte (Cyberbots)

These characters will be joined by at least two original characters, Kogoro (voiced by Toshihiko Seki) and Mii Ouryuuji (voiced by Yukari Tamura -- I'm not sure about the writing of the name).

http://andriasang.com/con1og/project_x_zone_date/

evergrowing roster & still no western release date :/

damn looks like I'll have to apply to one of those Japanese language classes

Archived