Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

still 3 teams have a possibility to go through to the finals.. Only dilli's team is out :console:

Comeon krypton's team please complete ur both games against dilli & praju team so that we know what we have to do in the final match :bigyellowgrin: so see you on tuesday krypton..

(I am saying krypton team cos he is the only one on IVG from there team and he is regular so lets give him the captaincy)

Krypton please call all your 3 team mates and tell them to come online tonight. Me & praju will try to figure out on ur teams replacement..

I know this will happen sometime and am surprised you :P figured it out already

If the knockout is between kwik's team and exo's team, both teams play psyko's team on same day and the scores wont be revealed to the team thats playing psyko's team last .. until they finish their match too.

Waow nice matches.

Kwik played real good.

Ronald played awesome in Syria, good job!

Taz PLEASE. upload the matches!

Syria is a banned map. :ko:

you mean facility ? yeah, he played awesome in that match.

amazing work krypton hopefully praju will let you know about the replacement.. what about that jeshua guy ?? also you guys will have to wait till tuesday to play my team.. i am really sorry for that.. But you should complete all your other mathces by sunday.. also please let your team mates know that they have to come on tuesday also around 10:30 to play our team..

I know this will happen sometime and am surprised you figured it out already

If the knockout is between kwik's team and exo's team, both teams play psyko's team on same day and the scores wont be revealed to the team thats playing psyko's team last .. until they finish their match too.

okay.JPG

amazing work krypton hopefully praju will let you know about the replacement.. what about that jeshua guy ?? also you guys will have to wait till tuesday to play my team.. i am really sorry for that.. But you should complete all your other mathces by sunday.. also please let your team mates know that they have to come on tuesday also around 10:30 to play our team..

read my reply about psyko's team facing your team and my team on same day whenever it is.

considering your team isnt ready till tuesday now(with kwik, bhushan and darkniks out on each day from today till monday), we wont be playing them till tuesday.

If thats the case .. I would suggest waiting for Raj on Monday is the best option so that Psyko's team can complete their match with Dilli's team on Monday and then against Taz's team and my team on Tuesday.

edit : krypton, Kushal, sameuun

^ just posted in bold, BIG to get their attention. Krypton, have a word with psyko about this and plan stuff accordingly. Joshua, even if he is ready to play can only play one game before Raj becomes available against Taz and my team. So, Its better to wait for him considering only Dilli's team is available from now till tuesday.

Taz .. there was a long discussion before our match with your team na, and I told you that I will tell after the match what its about :P

ajay asked whats ROF and I was like

inception_meme__1_.png

its fine with me no problem even if kryptons team play their match on tuesday but i want to tell you please dont post pone the finale even if they finish their matches by saturday.. cos (Only if my team makes it to the finale) i am going to delhi next weekend i.e on 18th.

If thats the case .. I would suggest waiting for Raj on Monday is the best option so that Psyko's team can complete their match with Dilli's team on Monday and then against Taz's team and my team on Tuesday.

edit : krypton, Kushal, sameuun

^ just posted in bold, BIG to get their attention. Krypton, have a word with psyko about this and plan stuff accordingly. Joshua, even if he is ready to play can only play one game before Raj becomes available against Taz and my team. So, Its better to wait for him considering only Dilli's team is available from now till tuesday.

We play two teams tonight ..yours & dillis's.. Monday its not happening coz shaunak's got his FINAL SEMESTERAL EXAMS starting monday..

We most prolly play Taz's team on tuesday though coz i think wednesday he ain't got an exam.

We gotta play tonight .

And can somebody please enlighten me on the replacement of Raj ... Ragur did u speak with joshua ?? (kindly reply to this question before trolling/posting another vid :P)

^^ sure i'll talk to everybody and let u know :)

my teams plays psykos team on the same day they play with Tazs team.

you want to wait for Raj ? cool

you want to get Joshua in full time ? am cool with that too.

my teams plays psykos team on the same day they play with Tazs team.

Sorry but I don't understand this..

Why can't you play us tonight and have a condition of playing us on the same day as taz's team ?

Why can't you play us tonight and have a condition of playing us on the same day as taz's team ?

Firstly my team is not available till tuesday and secondly if your team & praju team play each other then we will get to know what results will favor us so thats what praju is avoiding...

so ur team plays both my & praju team on tuesday but u guys can play against dilli team.. also ragur,dilli get that gamer drake guys online tonight.

if you read last few posts you should have understood it already.

my team/Tazs team whoever finishes their final game first will have a disadvantage. the other team knows what result they need to pull out in their final match. to minimize this we play on the same day as Taz's team.

If Taz's team is eager to play before us .. :coolspeak:

if you read last few posts you should have understood it already.

my team/Tazs team whoever finishes their final game first will have a disadvantage. the other team knows what result they need to pull out in their final match. to minimize this we play on the same day as Taz's team.

If Taz's team is eager to play before us .. :coolspeak:

:nono:

Okay ... Read them all now ..So if jeshua can help us complete at least 2 matches tonight.. The ones versus dilli's team..And raj joins in on tuesday are u guys fine with that..?

Coz itll b really hectic for shaunak to play the coming weekdays due to his exams & i'm still not sure if Sam wud agree to join in on weekdays , it'll b really good if v can finish something tonight ..

I would say go with either Joshua/Raj in all matches whichever is convenient for other team mates(Psyko in this case).

Who is this Joshua ? PSN ID ? played with us ever ?

jeshua...i've played a few games with him when i joined ronald and gang for a few games....he's good

wonder what the future holds after this tourney.....are we gonna gear up for some fragged nation matches...?

And ketan bro....wen u comin back ?in hd...?

Archived