Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

guys i wont here this weekend as i am going out of station so if possible lets try to finish off our matches by tomorrow.if in case it is not possible please do rope in a replacement...kryton when can you come online?..ragu and ronald can help you guys get a replacement if you need one. :fear:

guys i wont here this weekend as i am going out of station so if possible lets try to finish off our matches by tomorrow.if in case it is not possible please do rope in a replacement...kryton when can you come online?..ragu and ronald can help you guys get a replacement if you need one. :fear:

Waaaow raj.. I've been co-operating with u & the other team members since day 1 , playing practice matches with them , helping them upgrade boosters and now u wanna replace me even though i have a genuine problem unlike yours like going out for the movies today & coupla other times when u din't even mention the reason... Lol.. Okay .. Its funny how u can mould everything as per your convinience ...

I can't b online before tomorrow so if u want a replacement go for it.. Do whatever suits you man.

I may not b portraying it here but m really pissed off with your behaviour mate & if u are not aware so are many other people ... Don't bother to guess the names though.

Waaaow raj.. I've been co-operating with u & the other team members since day 1 , playing practice matches with them , helping them upgrade boosters and now u wanna replace me even though i have a genuine problem unlike yours like going out for the movies today & coupla other times when u din't even mention the reason... Lol.. Okay .. Its funny how u can mould everything as per your convinience ...

I can't b online before tomorrow so if u want a replacement go for it.. Do whatever suits you man.

I may not b portraying it here but m really pissed off with your behaviour mate & if u are not aware so are many other people ... Don't bother to guess the names though.

Maybe he is talking of his replacement :scratchchin:

after changing the teams the way you wanted, you are not even going to play a match.

thanks Raj, I've learnt something from this tourney.

how is that funny? :loco:

ok

Its not about who is getting replaced.. Its about THE REPLACEMENT taz bro !!

Aisa thode na hota hai yar :(

I know.. but seems like half of ur team is sleeping in regards of the tourney.

<quote>Waaaow raj.. I've been co-operating with u & the other team members since day 1 , playing practice matches with them , helping them upgrade boosters and now u wanna replace me even though i have a genuine problem unlike yours like going out for the movies today & coupla other times when u din't even mention the reason... Lol.. Okay .. Its funny how u can mould everything as per your convinience ...</quote>

:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: i was not talking about replacing you...it was about me..unfortunately i have to go out of station this weekend and their is nothing i can do about it..i was their online on every single night hoping we could get the matches done but things did not work out for varying reasons.. even on Tuesday i was online the entire day but some decided against turning up... the only day i was offline was on Monday as i went out for the movie with my cousins..if that pisses you off then so be it ,because i would care less.also what are couple of other times you talking about please provide more light on the crap you are putting out..

Look i cared about the tournament and i wanted everyone talking part have a good time..this is the reason i suggested the change of personals between team 2 and 3 as one was clearly over powered and other under powered ..i am sure everyone playing this tournament would agree that team 2 was unbalanced at the start....there was nothing of personal interest in it...also i took my time off to explain in such great brief about everything that could help you guys do well in the tourney and you say i am calling all the shots...i took initiative and tried to help you guys but since you don't take it that way ..you can decide on everything by yourself as you desire.

@praju i am terribly sorry bro..it is not something i could avoid ..if there was a possibility i would have done it.

:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: i was not talking about replacing you...it was about me..unfortunately i have to go out of station this weekend and their is nothing i can do about it..i was their online on every single night hoping we could get the matches done but things did not work out for varying reasons.. even on Tuesday i was online the entire day but some decided against turning up... the only day i was offline was on Monday as i went out for the movie with my cousins..if that pisses you off then so be it ,because i would care less.also what are couple of other times you talking about please provide more light on the crap you are putting out..

Look i cared about the tournament and i wanted everyone talking part have a good time..this is the reason i suggested the change of personals between team 2 and 3 as one was clearly over powered and other under powered ..i am sure everyone playing this tournament would agree that team 2 was unbalanced at the start....there was nothing of personal interest in it...also i took my time off to explain in such great brief about everything that could help you guys do well in the tourney and you say i am calling all the shots...i took initiative and tried to help you guys but since you don't take it that way ..you can decide on everything by yourself as you desire.

See i ain't talking about any crap.. U wanted it on tuesday from day 1 i said okay.. But my internet stopped working and i mentioned it before in this thread that i'll be online only after wednesday and u were still stuck up and whining like a kid that the matches couldn't b completed on time AS SOME MEMBERS DECIDED TO GO AGAINST IT .. Haha ... Even i cun't care less man.. The first and the only time i have a problem & all the sarcasm starts.

but still ...let me tell you the fact that i really appreciated the way U sent all those links trying to help the team .. Without a doubt u are a really experienced player and i DO NOT & WOULD NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM PLAYING UNDER YOUR AND PSYKO'S GUIDANCE ...*RESPECT*

Trust me bro even i want our team TO WIN as much as you do .. So lets do this tomorrow night ... Alright .. And i have no problems with anybody calling the shots because m grown up enough to understand that this thing is not about one man & whatever you are doing is for the best interest of our team .

So chill... I'm sorry if i offended you in any way but the replacement thing (be it yours) got on my nerves !

That's it.. See u online tomorrow !

lol talk about tourney n its related talks

this thread is srsly perverting from its sole purpose. But still its quite hilarious :lol:

EDIT:- who needs that damn CEO when we have our own troll king, the 1 n only----------------- ragur!! :P

Archived