Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

raj very poor captaincy :thumbdown: you dont even have ur team mates no.!!! waooww... the very first thing we did was exchange no... And now you are asking your other team mates to contact others.. :threatenlumber:

i guess me,sam and psyko will be ok with it..just need to confirm with kushal and krypton..if it works out then ill try to come home early and finish off the matches.

Kk .. Raj if u are going out tomorrow fo sure & Jeshua doesen't turn up ... I have a friend ANUJ who plays with us in customs usually ... With proper co-ordination he plays well ... So no worries :)

krypton..just let me know after your internet connection gets done...i spoke with kushal and he is ok with playing the games today so if you can make it then their is a chance we could finish off all the matches.keep me updated ..also try informing psyko ans samueen if you see them online. if anybody sees psyko online do inform him.

Yeah as said ... everythings been done with setting up my new internet connection ... m having dinner now .. Will be online in half an hour... I've told pysKo.. Raj when are u back from work ?

and the funny part is all the past 4 days my full team was playing and the day we had a match manu deosnt come.. i think i called him up 15 times.. and i confirmed thinking he will recall but he didn't :threatenlumber: chalo lets see what happens now..

Archived