Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

my personal laptop gone bonkers, so had to use my brothers laptop which deosnt has the backlite so thats the result..

WE ARE IN THE FINALE :exoticdance: :exoticdance:

Also sameuun sorry for playing without you. As you know both the teams were coming online from the past 2-3 days but someone or the other was unavailable so krypton/raj replaced you but see you in the Finale :raygun::bandit: (if your team makes it through :P)

psyko team vs taz team tdm won 50-40

577813_3358621212504_1478221157_32827018_133250446_n.jpg

plunder lost 3-5

536661_3358622012524_1478221157_32827020_968522015_n.jpg

psyko team vs praju team tdm won 50-44

562471_3358620892496_1478221157_32827017_1000842307_n.jpg

plunder won 5-3

385693_3358620012474_1478221157_32827016_1181890554_n.jpg

great works jeshua ,raj,pskyo,rohan and me :P

my personal laptop gone bonkers, so had to use my brothers laptop which deosnt has the backlite so thats the result..

WE ARE IN THE FINALE :exoticdance: :exoticdance:

Also sameuun sorry for playing without you. As you know both the teams were coming online from the past 2-3 days but someone or the other was unavailable so krypton/raj replaced you but see you in the Finale :raygun::bandit: (if your team makes it through :P)

again

He is more like a "Fail Troll". :giggle:

k.

also

Wjxa2.jpg

Can someone check with Sam and confirm his availability against Dilli's team and in the finals if they go through.

also, just curious, who thought Jeshua is an ideal replacement for Sam in the last min :majesty:

Can someone check with Sam and confirm his availability against Dilli's team and in the finals if they go through.

also, just curious, who thought Jeshua is an ideal replacement for Sam in the last min :majesty:

we asked many other guys who were in kyrptons friend list , dink faisal went offline , and anuj had some reasons . kryton was ready to step out and allow other if they feel our team is strong :kisstogether:

we had to take replacement as me ,rohan and shaunak aka psyko were tired comming all day for matches and for some reasons we couldnt play, genuine reasons which i agree.

but we had given our time from daily work . kryton was willing to miss dj party of friend , and psyko was waiting when he had exams , i even heard at night his mom shouting to close the match and go to bed , but he still played , hats off bro :hi2:

raj and samuenn to come some days ago but other teams some players were unavailable .

raj and samueen both gave their time from busy work.but due to some work commitments and trips planned before hand they missed some days.

hats off to them also.

raj was even ready to be replaced , i had told him that i will ask others if they can wait till monday for him which i forgot bad on my part :(

but looks like god was with him and we didnt play single matches till his comeback :D

anyhow

sam is very good player and senior player playing uc mp sicne it was launched.

no offence to sam but jeshua would be little better as he plays uc3 more than sam .if sam plays regularly like jeshua , repeat like jeshua then he would be very tough player plus score wouldnt have made so difference we could have won 50 48 or we could have tied and go on extra time. plunder was whole team work.

i am worst player in whole tourney u have to agree :P

maybe with rohan seth :P hi five bro

:furious: :furious:

i waited everyday for the matches and this is what i get :chair:

10 pm post is my time

we were really sorry bro.but we had to use to replacement as shaunak exams are there , plus i wont be playing from monday as i might be going out for trip which is still not sure.

plus we knew u had genuine reasons , i salute u as u even came some days ago when u had gone out for :naughty::P u , me raj and rohan psyko waited for 1 hour for match , then u went out and came back .but for some reasons u left ps3 on and didnt came in match :P

but u were there for 1 hour waiting for match before prajus team came

edit even psyko

I din ask why you guys brought him into your team instead of Sam .. I know all the reasons why your team has not played till yesterday ..

let me highlight one word

Jeshua was supposed to be a replacement for Raj(second ranked player) over the weekend and it never materialized. And you guys replaced a fourth ranked player(sam) in your team with Jeshua(who is on same level as Raj, if not better).

Rings any bells ? Like I've mentioned on facebook .. I've learnt few things from this tourney(read fixed timings and replacements if required). Will close them out in the next one.

sarcastic :majesty:?

:scratchchin:

Ragu, enough trolling please.

check with your team on the availability and finish off the matches with psyKo's team at the earliest.

i agree with fixed timing from next tourney, but it doesnt make guarantee players will be there , this is india there are frequent powercuts , net problem.

like samuen had powercut yesterday , taz had one few days ago due to storm , there was net failure for krypton. this cannot be foreseen

i agree with fixed timing from next tourney, but it doesnt make guarantee players will be there , this is india there are frequent powercuts , net problem.

like samuen had powercut yesterday , taz had one few days ago due to storm , there was net failure for krypton. this cannot be foreseen

I've already thought about all the possibilities and I have a solution too.

Archived