Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ankit0_0

need urgent help

10 posts in this topic

hi guys

my relative will be going to bangkok on 22nd of this month, is there any store where i can buy ps3 games and arcade stick at a good price

i would also like if any1 could give their input on personal experience of shopping in bangkok

i would also appreciate if any1 could provide me with the address of stores where i could get good and cheap ps3 stuff

@sameuun:- Kyo shareef bachchon ko bigaad raha hai?

@OP:- Cheap stuff... that i am not sure but you will get a good ones @ MBK Mall in Bangkok. Very Big Mall... It has both Quality products and Cheap. You can also bargain there.....

Bicksy and Phourat (India Market) the latter one sells a good amount of 2ns hand goods.

My suggestion:- Visit all three places and choose wisely.

@sameuun:- Kyo shareef bachchon ko bigaad raha hai?

@OP:- Cheap stuff... that i am not sure but you will get a good ones @ MBK Mall in Bangkok. Very Big Mall... It has both Quality products and Cheap. You can also bargain there.....

Bicksy and Phourat (India Market) the latter one sells a good amount of 2ns hand goods.

My suggestion:- Visit all three places and choose wisely.

specifically i wanted to buy an arcade stick any idea where can i get it

Yeah.. I am sure you will get that in any one of the places I mentioned above. Make sure you go to the electronics section.

I do remember seeing a store selling many PS3 related accessories in the 1st floor of Indira market, try your luck there. MBK stuff is usually over priced