Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
playstation

E3 2012 Rumors & Possible Announcements.

101 posts in this topic

I bet money there is a Thief demo at E3. The Thief collection just went on sale on Steam, I refuse to believe its not a sign. :P

I think all three are doing live confs on their own this year so its nice not to depend on Gamespot, ign etc.

MS are doing it on XBL. Not sure if it will work on Indian XBL. Probably not. Sony are supposed to do it on PSN. Again, no idea about Indian PSN. And Nintendo are supposed to livecast on their facebook page.

Would have been nice if all 3 used Youtube but cant complaint.

LucasArts showing “unannounced game in development,” at E3

LucasArts will be showing an “unannounced game in development,” to the press at E3, according to EGM Now. The site asked if the game would contain lightsabers, and the firm wouldn’t confirm or deny anything. It’s been previously announced the studio is using Unreal Engine 3 on a couple titles, one of which is an aerial combat game. Guess we’ll all find out what it is next month.

src: Vg247

Lucasfilm today announced it will unveil the newest game franchise in the Star Wars universe. It will debut on Thursday, May 31 on Spike's Gametrailers TV following by the gameplay premiere on June 4.

Lucasfilm recently trademarked "Star Wars 1313," which suggests the game could center on famed bounty hunter Boba Fett. He used the alias 'CT-1313' in the Boba Fett: Maze of Deception novel.

Sounds intriguing. Its not Republic commando 2 but at least its not another Kinect Star wars. You would think Star wars has had all the embarrassment it can handle after the three prequels but Lucasarts were hell bent to prove that wrong.