Mark of the Ninja

WhiteWolf

• 1 month later...

Finished it. Game. Of. The. MOTHERf**kING YEAR.

Just nudges ahead of Spelunky and Halo 4. If 7 years ago someone had told me the best stealth game of this generation would be an indie title in 2D I would have laughed. But it works and it works amazingly well. The level design is absolutely genius, like Metroid good (ie god tier). And the game is pretty big too. Took me about 8 hours, although admittedly I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stealth games so I "restart from checkpoint" ever time I trigger an alarm. And whats even better is that I can already tell New Game + is gonna be even better. There are tons of secrets I didnt find and a crapload of areas I didnt explore.

Shockingly even the story is enjoyable with a great ending.

Just perfect in every which way. I kinda feel bad for buying it half off, the developers deserve ever single penny. :majesty:

Finished it. Game. Of. The. MOTHERf**kING YEAR.

Just nudges ahead of Spelunky and Halo 4. If 7 years ago someone had told me the best stealth game of this generation would be an indie title in 2D I would have laughed. But it works and it works amazingly well. The level design is absolutely genius, like Metroid good (ie god tier). And the game is pretty big too. Took me about 8 hours, although admittedly I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stealth games so I "restart from checkpoint" ever time I trigger an alarm. And whats even better is that I can already tell New Game + is gonna be even better. There are tons of secrets I didnt find and a crapload of areas I didnt explore.

Shockingly even the story is enjoyable with a great ending.

Just perfect in every which way. I kinda feel bad for buying it half off, the developers deserve ever single penny. :majesty:/>

Made me buy it @ 12$. >.<

^Just coz I care about you so much, I can't let you live with that guilt. So buy another copy as a gift for me. Go for it brah! A better, healthier life is waiting.

I tell you what, I like you. So I give you a 50% off code to get this. I wouldnt do it for anyone but you seem like a stand up guy.

:panic:

so, better than SCC? I kind of wanted a proper stealth game and I don't think we have any this gen. Just some so-called stealth. The best I can think of is SC:DA.

Yes, it's a solid 2d stealth game.... :bigyellowgrin:

I don't think we have any this gen.

Looks like you havn't played any stealth game except SCC this gen ..Try Absolution if you want super punishing hardcore stealth..Hitman rewards for you using stealth and punishes you for killing npcs :P

Dishonored is also good...but stealth is optional but still much better than SCC

Buy Hitman HD collection...for PS3

So?..Buy it..... :threatenlumber:/>

Buy Hitman HD collection for PS3...You will get 3 best stealth games in one package. :bigyellowgrin:/>

Also, give Dishonored a try.......If you like stealth in DuesEx then you shud definitely try it..

Archived