The Evil Within / Pyscho Break

Shadoken

12 hours ago, Dracula said:

Not if they left some green gel after dying or if you stealth kill / headshot them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yaar..abhi ak ek ne bhi left nothing for me and this game is somewhat feeling like Siren( PS3 game) to me...do you guys feel the same?  Its like SIren and Shadow of the damned mixed....

Anyways I read on the net ...the dead bodies donts wake up ...so i will stop burning and wasting matchsticks...

If you take successful head shots and stealth kills, no need to use match stick. Also if enemy drops ammo,gel,etc then also dont use match sticks.

Say an enemy dead body is lying in front of you and 2-3 enemies are charging towards you, as soon as they read the dead body burn it. You'll kill them all. Use your match sticks for this purpose.

• Like 1

Abey kaisa hero hai ...bc 3 second run karta hai thak jata hai... 3-4  saal ka bacha bhi 10-20  second toh run kar hi lega...
Chain smoker tha isliye aisa hai [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, playstation said:

Abey kaisa hero hai ...bc 3 second run karta hai thak jata hai... 3-4  saal ka bacha bhi 10-20  second toh run kar hi lega...

Bc bahut hi kamzor hero. Alan Wake ka hero bhi aisa hi tha lol 

52 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bc bahut hi kamzor hero. Alan Wake ka hero bhi aisa hi tha lol 

Alan Wake ka hero was still better...yeh toh sala bekar hai...

Game sahi hai lekin....that spider thing bc.....but funny thing is had killed it in second try but had used quite a lot of ammunations so thought lets replay that part and it took me several tries to kill that bitch. 

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the main game. DLCs will play later.

The game went from being too damn good too just decent action game.  The 1st few chapters were so much intense and was like Silent hill return.....was absolutely loving it but I think after 4-5 Chapters its completely becomes a action horror game.

Worst part is that some enemies which you were able to take down earlier in the game will simply not die just because they are part of scripted scene and you are suppose to run from them...

Still a good game to play for those who like horror genre. The game has its moments no doubt about that also.

Overall a solid 7/10 game from me could have been like 10/10 though had it taken a uniform approach and stick to being survival horror.  

Finish the DLCs as well... All 3 DLC good story wise....explain quite in nicely the concept of The Evil Within but gameplay was very unbalanced....at times i was using stealth for 1 hour and then suddenly gun shooting and again complete stealth .....

Anyways Overall the game is really good ....after DLC i think it is an 8/10 game instead of 7 i gave.

I would highly recommend this game to people who like horror genre games. It really has some amazing movement but do not accept survival horror ...it soon becomes tilted towards more action than survival.

• 2 weeks later...