Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDribbler

[PSN] Fifa New Tournament/Challenges Concepts

166 posts in this topic

The fifa community on IVG is one big gang. Add to it.... we also have members with innovative ideas where fifa can be involved either via tourneys or challenges. This thread is maintained specifically to get those ideas out and bring something fresh to the table.

The following tournament/Series/Challenges are the permanent ones which will be organized in every iteration of fifa:

• Normal League (Max 32 Plyrs)
  • 2v2 Co-op (20-24 Plyrs)
  • Utrio Co-op (15 Plyrs)
  • Bully Vs Pup Series (20-24 Plyrs)
  • Farewell Tourney to existing Fifa title before launch of next fifa title. (Max 32 Plyrs)

+ Occasional Event Tourneys ie WC, Euro etc in line with actual event dates (20-24 Plyrs)

Fresh New Ideas & Rollout Process:

• Those member who have fresh new ideas for any kind of tourney/series/challenge can post in this very thread.
  • Kindly be specific and layout new concept with easy flow to comprehend.
  • Ideas for tourney/series can either be of short/longer duration.
  • Any Idea/s submitted will go into a poll in this very thread.
  • Fifa Members only eligible to vote.
  • Based on the poll outcome being in majority..the new concept will be put into practice for the next fifa toruney/challenge.
  • The Member's whose fresh concept has been approved, also has the liberty to create the thread for the same, if he desires.
  • Organizing committee will only be involved in maintaining rules/discipline.

Lez get the evil conceptual heads rollin.........

Edited by TheDribbler
2 people like this

How about auctioning of players. Dan can assign certain value for the participants depending on their previous performances (league for example) and players can be auctioned to certain groups (each group will have a max buy out kitty, say of 100 pts) which can then be used for inter group matches ie. player from G1 vs G2 then second player from G1 vs G2 and so on. at the end the group with max points wins it.

Ps. really bummed about not being able to partake in dan's awesome tourneys, late nights is not possible for me, atlest till fifa 13 :(

Edited by Nemo

How about auctioning of players. Dan can assign certain value for the participants depending on their previous performances (league for example) and players can be auctioned to certain groups (each group will have a max buy out kitty, say of 100 pts) which can then be used for inter group matches ie. player from G1 vs G2 then second player from G1 vs G2 and so on. at the end the group with max points wins it.

Ps. really bummed about not being able to partake in dan's awesome tourneys, late nights is not possible for me, atlest till fifa 13 :(

Avis idea is similar to this

Avis idea is similar to this

Yeah..let avi post here with full flow.. for everyone to comprehend... We can sneak in one series/challenge prior to Euro tourney..

Edited by TheDribbler

Yeah..let avi post here with full flow.. for everyone to comprehend... We can sneak in one series/challenge prior to Euro tourney..

dibs on Espana :hypocrite:

i had a suggestion which i posted during fifa11...just posting it here and will provide the link to the pages to what people thought about it back then..and adding some of your replies regarding this idea

guys i have a suggestion for the league format suggested by surya...

this is on the assumption the we can modify our squads while playing unranked games say sneijder can play for man utd etc...

i was thinking we could have a transfer market incorporated in the league wherein players can be auctioned

i felt the need for the following reason

1.will help players finish all their games:team will be given a budget to buy players and based on their league position their transfer funds would be allocated for the next season...so say someone who is around the mid table with no chance of being relegated nor having chance of winning the league he will atleast have some incentive to play

2.each players team would be unique:no matter what star we choose for the league most people end up taking the same teams say flu and twente in this league..so by using this each team would be different and playing each player would be different cos after playing each other we know the games of most people on ivg inside out...

3.chance to build ur dream team:chance to build ur dream team:i have come across many instances where i felt if only i had x player instead of y in my team and it would have been perfect..so this gives everyone a chance to to build a team that would suit their styles the best...

kuranyi would be doms trump :naughty:

p.s:this is just a suggestion and lemme know what you guys think and please dont bash me for thinking out of the box :fear:

Dharmin beech u just stole my great idea.But instead oh having 5 star teams we should keep it 3.5 star with some top players on sale.Each team can buy a maximum of 3 such players.Like for example

I choose FC Twente and I have a budget of 50 million and I can sign a maximum of 3 of the best players not more.Else it will become boring.We can have a transfer window ath halfway point where u can sell ur players r buy some.But u cant have more than the 3 superstar players

I had a similar idea to dharmins and also i dont want every league to 3.5*. Atleast one with 5Star.

with transfer window it becomes more than 3.5 star

it does become more than 3.5 but u can start of with a 3 star team and improve ur team gradually..there can also be a limit of say a player above a rating of 81 or 82 cannot be signed and with each season the limit of the rating can be gradually increased..what do u think??

super idea

Dharmin ..

just read your post mate .. is it even possible to implement that ?

i think we have to play unranked matches only in that case .. also someone who strictly monitors transfers ..

surya i think we might have to play unranked cos i dont know if in a ranked game it is possible to retrieve the score from player hub or something..

maintaining a record of the transfers should not be very difficult...

anyways here is the link where i posted the idea in the fifa11 thread

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19866&st=2380

p.s:took me 5 mins just to find the correct page number :P

i think this can be better implemented using creation center with which we can create custom teams which can include all the licensed players in the game plus legends like cryuff,figo,zidane etc...

then we can create a tournament/league and play amongst the created teams if not the other option is to play unranked head to head games......

Here is the link to creation center page on EA's site

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fifa12-creation-centre-02

so what do u guys think???

EDIT: to get the licensed players one needs to buy creation center licensor pack.... EA :ranting:

Edited by dharmin

dharmin: Concept is nice... but that creation centre and lack of international teams in it is a bummer ....

There are 2 ways to implement what i suggested..both have their own flaws though......

1.user manually modifies an existing team but the downside here is that players stats can be changed and all the matches will have to be unranked...

2.use creation center to create a custom team...then a tournament or league can be created and it serves the purpose but the downside here is that every player created by EA is a part of that pack and that pack costs 0.95 pounds

And lack of international teams in creation center?? i dont think that is an issue cos like i said every player in the game created by EA comes in that pack....

There are 16 teams in euros

Lets have all 16 teams and Groups be assigned automatically via a Dan mindfuk idea and then lets follow the format as in real life .

If we have 32 players which i doubt it then we can ahve 2 such 4 man groups with the winners of both facing off in the ultimate match .

Also we can have an IPL style system with

1 team of Delhi,1 team of Bombay 1 team of Chennai 1 team of Kolkata and 1 team of Punjab

All these 5 teams can have 5 Captains and remaining players won by auctions .Every month we can have a fixed number of matches to be played and we will have a winning team for each month .This can go on side by side with other tournies .We can also add 1 team vs team match at the end of the ties .

Captains can be assigned as follows

Delhi-Rad

Bombay-Dan

Chennai- Dharmin

Kolkata-Avi

Punjab-Bharat

Edited by The Reichenbach Hero