Sign in to follow this  
TheDribbler

[PSN] Fifa New Tournament/Challenges Concepts

that ipl style is clubs or 1v1??

There are 16 teams in euros Lets have all 16 teams and Groups be assigned automatically via a Dan mindfuk idea and then lets follow the format as in real life . If we have 32 players which i doubt it then we can ahve 2 such 4 man groups with the winners of both facing off in the ultimate match .

teams wont be balanced i think plus it will have to be restricted to 16 palyers...

this idea would have been perfect if we could play with FIWC teams against friends

p.s:no new concept is gonna be perfect...it all comes down to how many flaws we are prepared to overlook to try something new :)

Edited by dharmin

that ipl style is clubs or 1v1??

teams wont be balanced i think plus it will have to be restricted to 16 palyers...

this idea would have been perfect if we could play with FIWC teams against friends

p.s:no new concept is gonna be perfect...it all comes down to how many flaws we are prepared to overlook to try something new :)

we could balance it out by giving advantages to players playing with the lower star teams .... For Eg : a guy playing with a 3.5* team against someone with a 5* team can be given a 2 goal lead to start off with ... We can work out some sort of system ... Also maybe we can have qualifiers to reduce number of players to 16 ... This is for the EURO format ...

Hi Guys,

I thought of a tournament which incorporates a little of NBA.

1.) The tournament consists of 20-24 players. Players who can be for this tournament full time are only eligible for registration.This tournament would take atleast 35-40days. The schedule is given at last. But its full of adreline. :bigyellowgrin:

2.) Each player will be split into either west or east, somehow using his city by drawing a line across India (Bangalore in west and Hyderabad in east). Each division will be assigned a captain

3.) Each player will be given a 3.5* team. This will be randomly selected by numbering teams from 1-20, where the player has to select a number.

4.) Each player after designated a team can buy upto a maximum of 5 players. The player will be given 100 Million pounds, where he can bid for a player in auction. U are given a team first, so that u can see ur team stats and then decide how to buy players.

5.) So if there are 20 players playing, there will be 100 stars (Players) + 20 (buffer) in auction. It is not necessary for a player to buy 5 players. He can end up buying even 1

6.) The 100 stars will be opted by these 20 players by suggestion. Each player has to suggest 10 players. The final 100 will be decided by the west and east division captain and the thread owner. Buffer of 20 players will also be there.

7.) After the 100 players are selected, The 100 players will be given minimum bidding amount according to their fifa stats. This will be decided by the thread owner. Nobody questions the amount kept. It will be the right amount.

8.) After they have been decided, the players and the amount will be put up in the thread. The order of the players will also be put up.

9.) The bidding will start every day morning and end up at 11.59 p.m that day. If the players don't bid for him and he is ended up not buying,, he will be put up atlast just in case if somebody changes his mind.

10.) I will give an example of a bidding process for a player. If kaka is put up for bidding. If his minimum bidding amount is 15 million, If interested each player has to bid only once to a third party or a password protected sheet ( Still haven’t got a good way for this). At the end of the day, he might end up winning him. So it’s a blind bidding process, where u wont know other players bidding amount.

11.) U have to plan accordingly to buy the players. If u want to end up buying messi alone for 100 Million, fine enough and just play with him.

12.) One important thing is, If a players ends up getting 5 players or his 100 Million Is finished, he is out of the bidding process. And no extra bidding. If the player has already spent 50 Million, he can bid only for the other 50.Also u can’t bid for many players which exceeds 100 Million. Each day after the auction ends, the amount will be refreshed and put up in the thread.

13.) No one should question the authority of the amounts bidded. It will be purely given by the players. And only the first time bid amount will be accepted.

14.) After the teams are decided, the West teams will play a league with 2 legs home and away within the west or east divsion themselves. The top 4 teams from west and 4 from east will be selected after the league for knockout.

15.) The knockout will be west vs. east (contrary to NBA). 2 legs home and away. The winner will go ahead for semi’s and then final. In the final the number of games played will be 4. Just to give an opportunity for the finalists. I always felt one match winner is not a fully deserved winner. The winner will be crowned champion.

16.) Also we will have west vs. east pro club match. 4 vs. 4. This is a fun event. If u have a pro club good enough. This can be planned later.

P.S - I don't know whether this process involves creation center. I think we can modify teams and play it.But not sure.If creation center is needed, then pl buy it. If u can't, u r not eligible for registering. But i assure u , this tournament will be lot of fun. Coz, u will live a life as a manager and play as well. :good:

And i have spent a lot of time for this. Pl consider reading this my FIFA mates. :hi:

This my detailed schedule for the tournament:

1.) Registration - 2 days

2.) team allocation - 1 day

3.) transfer stars selection and min bid amount allocation - 3 days

4.) Transfer process - 10 days. ( each day 10 player).

5.) league stage - 10 days ( ideally it should be 9, since u guys are playing against 9 players. But still 1 day is for buffer)

6.) Quarters - 4 days

7.) Semi - 3 days

8.) Final - 2 days

Total 35 days. I am adding 6 days for any prob during the event.

so Finally 41 days. :bandit: .. And these 41 days will be like a war.

Update 1: The bidding process is confirmed. Each registered player will be a google doc link only which he and the thread owner can fill in or see the sheet. Everday the sheet will be updated with players. They can fill it in.. :pwnt: .. At the end of the day after the results of bidding are announced, the sheet will be updated.. As simple as that. But the only requirement for this, we need a gmail account. :D ..

Edited by Aj69
  • Like 3

ajay the basis of my idea was similar to yours with the transfers etc but u have done a fantastic job in coming up with the whole layout of the tournament :good:

but the difficulty in implementing this would be

There are 2 ways to implement what i suggested..both have their own flaws though......

1.user manually modifies an existing team but the downside here is that players stats can be changed and all the matches will have to be unranked.

2.use creation center to create a custom team...then a tournament or league can be created and it serves the purpose but the downside here is that every player created by EA is a part of that pack and that pack costs 0.95 pounds

And lack of international teams in creation center?? i dont think that is an issue cos like i said every player in the game created by EA comes in that pack....

so i don't think something like this would be implemented :(

Edited by dharmin

Sorry didn't read yours. But see if u want to play a wanna play a game like this, i guess 0.95 pounds is nothing. And coz of this, we can play many games.

And implementation can be done easily. We can do it with 4 ppl. 2 for bidding, 1 for table and and one for rules.

And moreover Why do we need international teams?

ya but lets see what the others feel..

international teams dunno y dan said about that maybe cos the next tourney on IVG as of now will be euro tourney...

and u sure creation center will work?? cos i have never tried it n i just posted it based on what i read on EA's site..

Guys......... :bigyellowgrin:

I just got the creation center licensed player package and created a team.

I named it "Glory United".

Made a team with a mix of arsenal and chelsea players.

And i checked and i don't think we can edit the values of these players.

Played my first online game. It was kick a*s. U can create ur own crest, jersey and etc.

I think this solves our problems.

We can go ahead with our Tournament if everybody is eager to play with it.

i knew this part would work and values cannot be changed..now i guess multiple users need to create a team and then check if tourney works....

a squad can be created by anyone without the licensed players i.e with the players created by users and not the licensed ones...

p.s:btw i think no one seems interested in this thread :P

I will explain the whole thing.

I had a buffer account which is an indian account. So the price of the creation center licensed pack is Rs 85.00 only.

after that i logged into my EA account in the web and started to create a team. U can't modify the values of the players which is a very good thing.

After i selected my players, which is a very easy on as far our tournament is considered. Coz we will take the main squad from a single team then add 5 players to it.

Then u will have to save the team. There will be many attributes like team name, management etc. Its good to do it.

After that log into ur console, U have to download the team.

After downloading, there will be a separate option like Creation center during team selection.

I played a game in unranked match. Also i tried inviting an offline friend and my team was available for selection.

I don't find the problem with this team creation. And also we can replicate International teams.

If u want a adreline rush tournament, spending 85 rs is nothing guys.

And why is the top guns so inactive in this forum.. Rad, dribblerking etc