Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDribbler

[PSN] Fifa New Tournament/Challenges Concepts

166 posts in this topic

Dharmin lets not jump to greater heights.

We will first incorporate a tournament with Licensed players.

After this, we will create a public sharing team which can be done and guys who have creation center can download these teams. ( For un liscensed players).

Now as for as i know, the tournament is good to go. but at this rate, this forum is gonna die.

And for guys who don't have a credit card,get it from ur friends.

U have to recharge it for Rs 250/- for indian accounts. this is the minimum for indian accounts.

And if u don have a indian psn account, create one for the sake of tournament.

One more thing, i think we can play the matches in online friendlies itself.

I tried accessing it.. It works. But can't assure without testing it against a opponent who has a created team.

Guys pl be active in this thread.

We have start this or someother tournament somehow

Yes Yes Yes

@ Ajay--> I don't understand , but i like the overall idea .. unnakullaium edho irundhu iruku paarean :bigyellowgrin:

@Azaan--> Euro tourney?? when does it start.. so thats the reason most of them are playing with National teams :threatenlumber:

Guest staying in my home couldn't be OL or active in this thread.. somebody please message to my mobile if a tourney starts please :wink2:

Edited by Sudhir

The concept being discussed... in last few posts are based on similar lines of the bidding process. put in by avi,dharmin and now aj69.. The idea is brilliant... but ... the following:

• Will everyone be in a position to spend monies? All are not employed. Any other alternative where monies not involved.
  • Most members are not even aware of CC (Creation Centre) A walkthough required.
  • Matches played using Creation Centre can only be played via Online Friendlies or i guess unranked matches.
  • Can a tournament be created for only CC teams in fifa?
  • 41 days in total seems bit lengthy....

Edited by TheDribbler

i`m interested in joining fifa..the main reason i regiestered the site.:)

please let me know via pm as i`m still unfamiliar with where to lookout for a fifa 12 tourney on the site

hello to all btw ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0