Forza Horizon

kushalrocks

Amber

It will have 4XMSAA coz it's a 30fps game and not 60fps...Only Turn 10 developed Forza games runs at 60fps....It's a open world version of Forza like TDU

but they use more motion blur.

to make you feel that game is running at 60fps.. :bigyellowgrin: ....

Open world with 4xMSAA?

I don't think it has 4xMSAA , let me confirm it ..

30 fps , open world , day/night cycle is confirmed

Horizon is competing with NFS series ..

Even the car handling is quite different from previous forza games

I am interested in this. This time's NFS is not looking that good. Nice to have some competition. Yearly installments between SIM and Arcade racing will make a good competition for NFS. And that might just wake up Sony to go for more GT series.

I am interested in this. This time's NFS is not looking that good. Nice to have some competition. Yearly installments between SIM and Arcade racing will make a good competition for NFS. And that might just wake up Sony to go for more GT series.

It's high time PD should start outsourcing their work ..

The competition is advancing at a faster pace

Btw Forza horizon is NFS + Test Drive Unlimited kinda

U get other players roaming on the road , u can have a race with them

There is one event where u race ur mustang car with a plane :O

Not buying this one..I will wait for a proper Forza game from Turn 10... :)

Really :doh:

You are buying that POS Gears Judgement which is not more than an expansion pack and skipping this game which is all togheter a different game compared to the previous iterations

/Massive facepalm

You are buying that POS Gears Judgement which is not more than an expansion pack and skipping this game which is all togheter a different game compared to the previous iterations

Idiot. You havn't played Gears J to call it a expansion pack or a POS.... Gears J is developed by new studio just like Forza Horizon, it's a completely different spinoff tittle just like Forza Horizon. .I want to give PCF a chance coz they are good devs....imo...

Iam not interested in Forza spinoff tittle...I want T10 developed Forza games and not some spinoff arcade racer...I have better games to play this year...

One more thing I don't want any gaming advice from a n00b like you... You dunno sh*t abt Forza or any other Xbox game.. :lol: .. ..

saala kal ka launda mujhey advice dega games par... :ha:

Idiot. You havn't played Gears J to call it a expansion pack or a POS.... Gears J is developed by new studio just like Forza Horizon, it's a completely different spinoff tittle just like Forza Horizon. .I want to give PCF a chance coz they are good devs....imo...

Iam not interested in Forza spinoff tittle...I want T10 developed Forza games and not some spinoff arcade racer...I have better games to play this year...

One more thing I don't want any gaming advice from a n00b like you... You dunno sh*t abt Forza or any other Xbox game.. :lol: .. ..

I heard that they have modified the bots in Gears J and they have an IQ more than the players like you , is it true ??

@Zee @Zodka

Ok, so not just halo thread, it is happening everywhere. Guys, I think it is going way too far, so please stop talking sh*t to each other. You anyways have to take a lot of sh*t from other members. :P

It is Zodka vs rest of the people

Not just Zodka vs Me

It started with Gears J thread where I started bashing their shitty matchmaking

Archived