How can i get optimum graphics for my ps3?

hey guys,

I just a bought a new ps3 and hooked it up to my lcd tv..It is a sony 32 inch non hd tv.

I have gta 4 with me. And the problem is that the doesn't look so refined and there is some problem with the way it is presented.

The colors are not vivid and while driving the graphics tend to blur..

Is there any option to increase the graphics quality in my ps3? Does anyone else face the same problem??

yes. The basic component cable does very low res (480p afaik) and that's the start of it. You should get a HDMI cable asap.

Ohh i didnt know that..

can u quote the price of decent hdmi cable that can do the job.??

yes. The basic component cable does very low res (480p afaik) and that's the start of it. You should get a HDMI cable asap.

Composite cable and 480i :)

And yeah , you need a HDMI cable , my guess would be that your TV is 1080i or HD ready ,,

bhai dekh aisa hai ki agar tera TV sirf SD hai like there many 32" LCD out thr not even HD ready. toh you 'll not get graphics any good as any PS2 game, but agar Tera TV HD ready hai to you 'll be getting 720p HD, and if your TV is full HD 1920 by 1080p then you can play few of the games at 1080p cuz not all the games support that resolution most of them are at 720p.......and now for the cable thing ..if you thinking that getting an HDMI cable will solve your problem then i am afraid its not like that...to get quality visuals you must have a FULL HD1080p TV....and for connectivity (Heavy Transmission) i recommend you a must buy a sony HDMI cable or sony Component HD cables....HDMI cables prices may vary. i got it free from my friend. Hence, Only high quality HDMI can deliver the INSANE QUALITY, not cables which comes around 200 - 400 ...you might experience some glitches with these cheap cables and COLOR delivery range is not really good.Hope this helped you. Thank you.

bhai dekh aisa hai ki agar tera TV sirf SD hai like there many 32" LCD out thr not even HD ready. toh you 'll not get graphics any good as any PS2 game, but agar Tera TV HD ready hai to you 'll be getting 720p HD, and if your TV is full HD 1920 by 1080p then you can play few of the games at 1080p cuz not all the games support that resolution most of them are at 720p.......and now for the cable thing ..if you thinking that getting an HDMI cable will solve your problem then i am afraid its not like that...to get quality visuals you must have a FULL HD1080p TV....and for connectivity (Heavy Transmission) i recommend you a must buy a sony HDMI cable or sony Component HD cables....HDMI cables prices may vary. i got it free from my friend. Hence, Only high quality HDMI can deliver the INSANE QUALITY, not cables which comes around 200 - 400 ...you might experience some glitches with these cheap cables and COLOR delivery range is not really good.Hope this helped you. Thank you.

Hey i bought a hdmi cable for 250 bucks and the graphics really improved a lot.

I can play gta 4 at 720p. The blurring problem and the low graphics output just vanished.

Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions..!! :)

Archived