WWE '13

abhi90

This title might be heading to PC as well.

As reported on earlier, released its annual earning report. One of the most interesting things to point out is that it suggests its annual WWE video game could be coming to the PC.

THQ has made it clear in the past that it usually does not develop WWE video games on the PC due to "not enough resources". Their aim has always been for the consoles.

Although WWE '12 sold better than most THQ games, it was still down from last year since it was only available for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii only. Previous games in the series were available for the PS2, PSP and even DS. It's possible THQ may be thinking of releasing WWE '13 on PC to help tap into the PC market.

Source: WWE '13 on PC?

Check out their Fiscal report: THQ New Release

It says the Annual WWE Game for Console and PC planned for Q3 FY13. I doubt this would happen, given the console release date already leaked, but we can't rule out the possibility.

If it comes out for PC, the possibilities of mods are ENDLESS. Amazing things can happen. We can have the BEST WWE GAME EVER.

Make it happen THQ.

ya i still play wwe raw with modes , lol make it happen thq

Yesssssssss , awesomeeeeeeeeeee , i am glad i didn't buy the bugged WWE 12 , WWE 13 FTW , if rings break in the game it's the best WWE Game ever , lets just hope they fix the servers this time

Yesssssssss , awesomeeeeeeeeeee , i am glad i didn't buy the bugged WWE 12 , WWE 13 FTW , if rings break in the game it's the best WWE Game ever , lets just hope they fix the servers this time

xbox version was not bugged

Archived