WWE '13

abhi90

IMO 'Here Comes The Pain' was the best THQ fighting game .. EVER.... Even though it was on Ps2 , it din't feel like the slow paced zombies walking in todays wwe games .. The superfast grapples , smacks & reversals were just awesome .. Not to mention it had LESNAR & GOLDBERG too .. My favourite wrestlers of all time ... Quite liked THE ROCK too !

Yup, :)

and you forgot to mention one of the most important feature of the game,

one could bloody store 5 finishers and unleash them bham bham bham, it would be Jackhammer,Spear,F-5,Jackhammer and down goes brock, the look on the opponents face after 5 finishers in a row was priceless.

Play them again on a HD tv <_<

Played them on HDTV only :doh:

Check the graphics of Gears 1 , 2 and 3 ..

There is massive difference in graphics of all the three games

Nothing like that on SvR

You could hardly tell the difference

Hahaha .. True ... I'd even found out ways to make certain moves irreversable :)

I'd love to see that game on PSN smtime soon .

Yup, it would be great

Played them on HDTV only :doh:

Check the graphics of Gears 1 , 2 and 3 ..

There is massive difference in graphics of all the three games

Nothing like that on SvR

You could hardly tell the difference

:doh: seriously you are comparing gears with wwe ?? :wallbash:

Yeah Here Comes The Pain was epic , those PS2 days...

:good:

THQ, y u no listen to fans and make a game like that :ranting:

HCTP Was great fun , but it was more like no brainer arcacadey wrestling , the SvR Series introduced tactical part , preserving health & executing grapple moves with tactics was more important instead of mashing your opponent , using taunts to fill your bar & using stored finishers , it was a shame when they got the technical hold of the SvR they messed up the controls & when they removed storing finishers then that was it for me , well WWE 12 got the controls close to normal , storing finishers would be a welcomed surprise for me

Zeeshan, how can you compare Gears with SvR. If you really wanna compare, then you should rate SvR's graphic development through different phases with franchises like Fifa, Madden and other sport games that release on an annual basis.

There has been a gap of around 2-3 years between every Gears game and there was hardly any character modelling improvement between Gears 2 and Gears 3 but another reason for that is that the graphics were already very good.

Kurt Angle has announced that will appear in upcoming WWE video game, WWE 13. In one tweet, Kurt Angle said, "Yes @KurtAngle is in WWE 13".

Few minutes later Kurt Angle wrote on Twitter, "it's finally Happening. Wwe Attitude Era Was Awesome!!!!"

No official confirmation yet from THQ. We advice readers to consider these details as rumor for now. But things are looking pretty good, since Kurt Angle was big part of Attitude Era.

Y the graphics still look like SVR 2008 :doh:

The series just hasn't progressed in the graphics department

This Franchise has many issues and trust me Graphics are not near the top of the issues .

I have played 2008 , 10 and 11

There is hardly any change in graphics

12 is a lot better in Graphics but it also is the first WWE game in which the reversal button indicator is glitched

So i would prefer shitty graphics and awesome gameplay

Yup, :)

and you forgot to mention one of the most important feature of the game,

one could bloody store 5 finishers and unleash them bham bham bham, it would be Jackhammer,Spear,F-5,Jackhammer and down goes brock, the look on the opponents face after 5 finishers in a row was priceless.

Amazing times bro :)

Its sad that they took the series to a new direction

Zeeshan, how can you compare Gears with SvR. If you really wanna compare, then you should rate SvR's graphic development through different phases with franchises like Fifa, Madden and other sport games that release on an annual basis.

There has been a gap of around 2-3 years between every Gears game and there was hardly any character modelling improvement between Gears 2 and Gears 3 but another reason for that is that the graphics were already very good.

Repped

Kurt Angle has announced that will appear in upcoming WWE video game, WWE 13. In one tweet, Kurt Angle said, "Yes @KurtAngle is in WWE 13".

Few minutes later Kurt Angle wrote on Twitter, "it's finally Happening. Wwe Attitude Era Was Awesome!!!!"

No official confirmation yet from THQ. We advice readers to consider these details as rumor for now. But things are looking pretty good, since Kurt Angle was big part of Attitude Era.

:O

Omg! For me, this is way bigger than the SCSA appearance in the game ! Looking forward to this now !

Kurt Angle openly admiring WWE isn't he in TNA , i sense a return to WWE here , finally some quality entertainment hopefully [ fingers crossed ]

He recently tweeted that he's very happy in TNA.

One of the major reasons why he left WWE was travel. And it is the same in WWE now, so he is not coming back unless he gets a special contract like Brock or Rock.

:lol:

I wonder where you get such news.

Angle left WWE because Vince wanted him to take a break as was not 100% fit and Vince had been requesting him to take a break from wrestling for 4-5 months but Angle said he was fine to continue. Finally, Vince stopped asking and simply ordered that he wanted him to take a break but Angle refused. Thus, Vince had no choice but to release him from WWE as the company has very strict regulations regarding superstar's health ever since Eddie expired. The last thing Angle wants is a contract like Rock or Brock because unlike them, he wants to wrestle week in and week out.

And he loves TNA, so there is no reason why he would want to leave it. Even when his boy was born around 2 years back, Angle said that he wants to see his boy wrestle in TNA. Even from a business sense, it is very illogical to leave TNA at this stage when it's on a major rise and is having the best patch since the inception of the company. He openly said that he loved the "attitude era" of WWE; don't read anything more in to it.

Exactly, that was the dumbest comparison ever

Amazing times bro :)

Its sad that they took the series to a new direction

yup they were, cant remember the number of times had fun playing those 6 man Armageddon hell in a cell matches with friends :majesty:

if nothing else i hope they bring back the storing finishers part of the game.

Wow, thanks for posting that video The_Rock. Kurt is actually talking the opposite of what I had written :O. He did mention in an article a few weeks after quitting that he didn't wanna take a break and was being forced to do. Wonder what that was all about :ko:

Archived