Sports Champions 2

Big Boss

PS move  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah bowling and skiing with friends is fun and boxing even though simple is a nice addition for multiplayer with friends(esp with two controllers).

Other games, archery,Golf,Tennis are just bleh!

For Tennis there is Grand Slam Tennis which is awesome with the move.

Played only Tennis today - That game is actually tough - I am not talking about the Bronze levels but the Gold one. Started with Bronze level and played staright for 2 hours. Trust me the Gold ones are damn tough to beat. Try facing their serve and you will know. I am still having problems facing forehand serves. I like Tennis a lot - playing alone as well as with friends. I have not played any other Tennis Move game (like Grand Slam tennis) hence do not have a benchmark to compare against but I am happy with SC2's tennis.

Bowling - It is fun but not as much as Tennis or Boxing. Bowling in itself is a slow game. Once you understand at which angle to throw, you can repeat it again and again and score strikes (I scored 5 strikes in a row today). Of course throwing at the same angle is not very easy but it is not very tough too.

Skiing is also fun - but I think it requires 2 controllers each person to enjoy more.

Most of the times you will be using SC2 only when your friends come over which is very rare itself. If you are alone you might play it for very less times.

Tennis is actually pretty good. Especially on champion difficulty. Give it time. Its almost as good as TT, not really but still.

Also, Golf is spot on! Skiing is the worst come on!

Skiing alone will be boring. Also if you are playing with 1 controller it is not much fun. Skiing is fun when you are playing against your friends and when each one has 2 controllers. For Tennis, you need just one controller per person and you can actually play alone. I have yet to try Golf. First I am trying to finish Tennis.

BTW Aman - where do you live in Mumbai? I stay in Goregaon (W).

It's true because Sony has still not come up yet with any other good game for PS Move. :furious::thumbdown:

It also seems to me that Sony has started to give up on Move. Even in the new bundles Move is not a part of any one of them compared to previously offered bundles. BTW - are there any good Move games coming out next year? Any big titles expected?

Not sure. There are hardly any games in the market which is said to be better if played with PS Move. Heavy rain is definitely one of them. Don't know what games will hit the market which supports Move next year. >_>

Beyond Two Souls Will Support PS Move.

Archived