Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Elessar

System Requirements

Minimum Specifications

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)

Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)

Sound card: DirectX compatible

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD ROM Drive

Recommended Specifications

Processor: Quad-Core CPU

Memory: 4 GB

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)

Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD ROM Drive

src: origin

New Need for Speed: Most Wanted Autolog 2.0 details

Need for Speed: Most Wanted will feature the second generation of Autolog, developer Criterion's nifty social racing service.

Autlog 2.0's news feed will be available to view online, with a variety of functions planned.

You'll be able to browse race recommendations, tag events to play when you next boot up the game, plus share and comment on pictures. It sounds similar to EA's online Battlelog service, which tracked all sorts of statistics from Battlefield 3.

Autolog 2.0's recommendations can now be customised to feature preferred rivals. You'll be able to "turn down the volume on a particular friend and focus the action on someone you absolutely must beat", according to EA's Need for Speed website.

continue reading @ Eurogamer

• 2 weeks later...

Need for Speed: Most Wanted Is Basically Burnout: Paradise 2, Thank Goodness

One of my happiest discoveries at E3 a couple of weeks ago was that this fall's strangely-named Need For Speed: Most Wanted could and maybe should be called Burnout Paradise 2.

This fall's racing game comes from Criterion, the EA-owned studio that made the Burnouts, including the magnificent, open-world Paradise, before apparently getting the assignment to make new Need For Speeds in years neatly divisible by the number two. In 2010 they releasesd the cops vs. racers Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, which was as beautiful and blazingly fast as Paradise but abandoned an open-world drive-anywhere layout for a more conventional level-by-level series of races.

read more @ Kotaku

Mixed feelings abt this now :scratchchin:

I Like the core concept , i was bored with the limited story mode concept , since i play burnout in between i can say that the world is so awesome & it never gets dull , with the burnout mechanics used here the world wont feel to dull , it's like fifa now , no game is the same & there will be something new each time , IDK Why people are flaming a Burnout & Need For Speed Cross was my dream , beating up a Mercedes with a lambo , how can you not love it

Games are not about story , i am satisfied wirh a decent story , the gameplay for me must last a lifetime , i see more people interested in games for the story i feel it's wrong because if you want a story just go & read some books , don't go & crap in games , these story hungry fans are ruining the gaming genre , the good ol days of entertaining gameplay of the 8-bit , 16-bit & PS1 are sacrificed nowadays for crap stories , like in The Run

some new details

- XP (Speed Points) will be used to unlock mods, upgrades and cars

- Widest variety of cars in a Need for Speed game

- You'll be able to mod your wheels, suspension, engine, nitrous, body etc.

src: Gaf

Archived