Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

• 2 weeks later...

If u are new to PSN, then u can use the free trial.. once per PSN ID... I remember back in 2012 when I created my ID it was 30 days free trial...

Just ordered the Slim 500 GB. PSN website says 14 days free trial. I should start this before I redeem the 3 month voucher that comes with the 3 game bundle, right ? 

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If u are new to PSN, then u can use the free trial.. once per PSN ID... I remember back in 2012 when I created my ID it was 30 days free trial...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Any idea about the 3 month voucher that comes with Bundle ? I can use it after the trial is over. I've created a US PSN account. Eagerly waiting for PS4 to arrive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Any idea about the 3 month voucher that comes with Bundle ? I can use it after the trial is over. I've created a US PSN account. Eagerly waiting for PS4 to arrive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It would not work in a US ID, since u are buying PS4 in India, the code will be in Indian PSN.. But you can play online on any of your ID in the same PS4... Better to create a Indian PSN..

• Thanks 1

Just now, thedarkrider said:

It would not work in a US ID, since u are buying PS4 in India, the code will be in Indian PSN.. But you can play online on any of your ID in the same PS4... Better to create a Indian PSN..

I have both. Thanks for the info. 

• 1 year later...
  • Snake locked this topic