Blueelvis_RoXXX

Playstation Network Sales

If u are new to PSN, then u can use the free trial.. once per PSN ID... I remember back in 2012 when I created my ID it was 30 days free trial...

Just ordered the Slim 500 GB. PSN website says 14 days free trial. I should start this before I redeem the 3 month voucher that comes with the 3 game bundle, right ? 

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If u are new to PSN, then u can use the free trial.. once per PSN ID... I remember back in 2012 when I created my ID it was 30 days free trial...

Any idea about the 3 month voucher that comes with Bundle ? I can use it after the trial is over. I've created a US PSN account. Eagerly waiting for PS4 to arrive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Any idea about the 3 month voucher that comes with Bundle ? I can use it after the trial is over. I've created a US PSN account. Eagerly waiting for PS4 to arrive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It would not work in a US ID, since u are buying PS4 in India, the code will be in Indian PSN.. But you can play online on any of your ID in the same PS4... Better to create a Indian PSN..

• Thanks 1

Just now, thedarkrider said:

It would not work in a US ID, since u are buying PS4 in India, the code will be in Indian PSN.. But you can play online on any of your ID in the same PS4... Better to create a Indian PSN..

I have both. Thanks for the info. 

Titanfall 2 is available for 6 bucks in US store.. is it worth it for buying??
Also can anybody guide me on where to buy US PSN cards that will be cheap and reliable..
The game is absolutely fantastic. It's a steal at that price. One of the best Single Player campaigns for a FPS.

P.S the game is short though.
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thedarkrider said:

Titanfall 2 is available for 6 bucks in US store.. is it worth it for buying??

Also can anybody guide me on where to buy US PSN cards that will be cheap and reliable..

Yes, definitely worth it.

You can buy PSN cards from amazon.com. Just add your indian card (CC/DC both work if they have international payments enabled) and make the payment. The first order might take 15-20minutes to process but subsequent orders will only take 5 minutes max (usually instant).

• Thanks 1

No..I just need it for Multiplayer perspective...Then will go for it..Thanks for the reply..

The game is absolutely fantastic. It's a steal at that price. One of the best Single Player campaigns for a FPS.

P.S the game is short though.

3 minutes ago, Shikhar Gupta said:

Yes, definitely worth it.

You can buy PSN cards from amazon.com. Just add your indian card (CC/DC both work if they have international payments enabled) and make the payment. The first order might take 15-20minutes to process but subsequent orders will only take 5 minutes max (usually instant).

Any idea about offgamers...are they reliable?

Also any idea about the lowest denomination of the card available??

4 hours ago, thedarkrider said:

Any idea about offgamers...are they reliable?

Also any idea about the lowest denomination of the card available??

Never tried offgamers so not really sure. The smallest denomination I've bought from Amazon was $20. I think there might be $10 GC too but I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, Rosh said:

Get it from alpacino, a user here, he gives great prices too.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

He doesnt sell them anymore, afaik.

Yes that is what I heard.. another option is PlayAsia and the best thing is their price is in INR..

57 minutes ago, thedarkrider said:

Yes that is what I heard.. another option is PlayAsia and the best thing is their price is in INR..

Not worth it

I got it from Pcgamesupply.com last night for 690 and playasia is selling the same 10$ code for 922

Bought titanfall 2 last night :D:D