Okami HD

playstation

Today I learned that the world's biggest Gaming company Nintendo is an indie company.

I dont know what kind of drugs hope is taking , it must take him to some alternate universe or something. Hit me up with some of that good stuff bro.

3 minutes ago, Shadoken said:

Today I learned that the world's biggest Gaming company Nintendo is an indie company.

I dont know what kind of drugs hope is taking , it must take him to some alternate universe or something. Hit me up with some of that good stuff bro.

Yes man. Didn't think about this at all. Nintendo is an totally indie bhindi company :P

Good Spot :D

12 minutes ago, hope said:

Subjective was for greatest game ever not indie. And it is indie bhindi for sure. No 2 ways about it.

GR2 is also indie, south park is indie, zelda is indie,mario kart is indie. Aur bol ab.  If its not like real life its Indie.

Now Shut up.

Bhai kaunsa sutta marta hai tu? 

4 hours ago, hope said:

Subjective was for greatest game ever not indie. And it is indie bhindi for sure. No 2 ways about it.

GR2 is also indie, south park is indie, zelda is indie,mario kart is indie. Aur bol ab.  If its not like real life its Indie.

Now Shut up.

Lel even god of war is not real life. It's fantasy :P 

1 hour ago, hope said:

Can we call someone Baboon on this forum?

Saala hum bol bol ke thak gya, indie bhindi is graphics related only lekin Saala Bhaisiyaa ke dimag mein baat hi nhi jawat hai sasura ka naati :P

Except that tere bolne se koi game indie nahi hoti. It is based on the developer and has nothing to do with graphics.

11 hours ago, hope said:

Now Shut up.

Some games are purposely built to have a certain art style or "cartoonish graphics" to suit the game. What you need to say to people on this forum even though you consider some games "Indie Bhindi", you do understand that some of them are really good games. 

15 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Some games are purposely built to have a certain art style or "cartoonish graphics" to suit the game. What you need to say to people on this forum even though you consider some games "Indie Bhindi", you do understand that some of them are really good games. 

Hum pehle hi bol diya hai yeh,games like limbo, journey,etc are awesome but some Baboons don't get it :P

Hope's theory is blowing my mind right now. I just realized even Sony is an indie dev now :O

None of their games are realistic. God of war isnt realistic , nobody can be as strong as a god and still have whiny anger management issues like a kid. Uncharted isnt realistic , nobody can be that cruel to kill so many people. Even Gran turismo isnt realistic , most high powered cars dont actually sound like Vacuum cleaners.

PS4 truly is an indie console.

Even other AAA games like COD isnt realistic , i go online and all the adult soldiers sound like 13 year olds .. Just How? They were all indie games all along?

Only explanation is that hope calls all those games indie bhindie which don't have great realistic looking graphics. Like God of War has people who look like real people, not cartoony like Mario etc. He doesn't mean that term in budget or publisher sense. At least that's what I think he wants to say.

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Indie's which are exclusive to Sony are not indie 'bhinde' according to him. lol

They're the greatest games ever made. :lol:

Abe Tubelight. Limbo Sony ne bnaya kya? Ab har game list karu kya :doh:

Bhai tere kuch samajh hi nhi aata :rofl:

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Only explanation is that hope calls all those games indie bhindie which don't have great realistic looking graphics. Like God of War has people who look like real people, not cartoony like Mario etc. He doesn't mean that term in budget or publisher sense. At least that's what I think he wants to say.

Pheww someone with some sense at last. Yeh samajh gya. 

@Shadoken  Chill man. Why are you so serious about that term indie bhindi . Tum log dil pe le leta hai

Archived