Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

Big Boss

Genre: Action

Platforms: Andriod and iOS

Release Date: 20th July 2012

Developer: Gameloft

According to Pocket Gamer, The Dark Knight Rises will adopt the Grand Theft Auto formula, where players will be able to freely roam Gotham City as Batman, solving crimes and breaking faces.

Besides a rather robust hand-to-hand combat system, The Dark Knight Rises will also feature vehicular segments, where players can drive the Batmobile all over Gotham City, exploring it to their heart’s content. And like any open world game, expect a ton of side quests such as “jail breaks, car chases, and hostage situations“.

The Dark Knight Rises, the game will release on July 20, 2012 for iOS and Android platforms.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/news/the-dark-knight-rises-gets-handheld-game/

It looks good alright but playing a game like this on a touch screen is frustrating as hell. I can never play games with those virtual/touch controls or whatever they call it. Smartphones are good for casual games that don't need complex controls. I haven't played Infinity Blade... maybe that'll change my mind.

This should have been on Vita.

It looks good alright but playing a game like this on a touch screen is frustrating as hell. I can never play games with those virtual/touch controls or whatever they call it. Smartphones are good for casual games that don't need complex controls. I haven't played Infinity Blade... maybe that'll change my mind.

This should have been on Vita.

This

It looks good alright but playing a game like this on a touch screen is frustrating as hell. I can never play games with those virtual/touch controls or whatever they call it. Smartphones are good for casual games that don't need complex controls.

We can play the game using DS3 on Android devices.

This or if you don't have a android already & planning for one just for gaming then xperia play would be good

And you'd carry a DS3 everywhere? That statement was for smartphone games in general. Some of them are too ambitious. They look great but actually playing them is a nightmare.

True, but then it also depends on just how much control they actually give you in game. Infinity Blade's less-is-more design ethic worked quite well.

I also liked how GTA III gave u a ton of control options and let you position buttons on screen.

That statement was for smartphone games in general. Some of them are too ambitious. They look great but actually playing them is a nightmare

Agreed. I dont have a single game on S2, though I have bought a ton of them. Each game looks great, but controls are hopeless and I dont see any point in playing them with my DS3 when I have 10 times better games for my PC, PS3, PS2 or PSP.

But this game looks like the first game which I will play with DS3 on phone at my home.

Archived