Protest Against The Sudden Price Hike By EA (OP updated)

Update

EA drops FIFA 13 price for PS3, PC

Following Redington’s announcement that FIFA 13 will be priced at Rs 2,999 on Xbox 360, Milestone has followed suit by informing retailers that the game will also be priced at Rs 2,999 on PS3, while the PC version now drops to Rs 1,499.

EA will also follow the same pricing for this year's other upcoming titles, such as Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Milestone had earlier set the price for FIFA 13 at Rs 3,499 on PS3 and Rs 1,799 on PC, prompting a negative response from consumers on EA’s India Facebook page as well as on the IVG forums.

While the PS3 and PC prices have been reduced, no drop in price has yet been announced for the PSP (Rs 1,799), PS2 (Rs 999) and PS Vita (Rs 2,799) versions.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/news/ea-drops-fifa-13-price-for-ps3-pc/

-------------

Original OP

http://www.facebook.com/EA.India/posts/365935190142728?notif_t=feed_comment

we need ur support in protesting against sudden price hike by EA .... pls help us by posting some sensible words in here

The Price List of upcoming EA ( PS3) Games -

Fifa 13 - 3500/-

Need for Speed MW - 3500/-

Medal Of Honor Warfighter -3500/-

Best form of protest is DONT BUY GAMES at those prices and let those idiots know when the sales drop. You can surely live without few games, right?

Hard to live without Most wanted and Medal of honor

:ranting: DEAD SPACE AND moh 3358 INR WTF????? :furious: when did INDIA's purchasing power parity equal that of western nations so suddenly ?? or is it the devaluation of the indian rupee that has caused them to raise prices !!?? :thumbdown: the fools!! anyone here is a games journalist ?? maybe you could ask EA to comment?? obviously now i have dropped plans of buying MOH!! i gave an arm and a leg for diablo 3 and not gonna do the same for EA-0 there is no way in hell i am going to purchase their titles anymore!!

Fifa 13 is the only game I wudv bought ... Granted most wanted is probably gna b awesome ... But that has no guarantee .... It mihgt jst turn out to b a new burnout game :/ ....

Well I guess I am done with Origin. And if retail PC games are the same price I am done with EA.

I wouldnt be too upset with that either. Always felt like I needed to take a shower everytime I bought a EA game new.

Archived