Protest Against The Sudden Price Hike By EA (OP updated)

Can't blame EA really. Its simple 60$ conversion rate, not a direct hike. Last quarter, prices were around 3k, anyways. I guess, manufacturing in India will solve this problem, but there has to be a big enough market. I don't think EA would like to spend any money to create a market here. For people like us, who are in minority in India, only option is to buy less, or simply, pirate it. I don't think there is any organization who is willing to create a market in India, even if it can be the biggest market ever. And I don't see that changing soon, unless pay-2-play model is considered same as paying for TV, by our society. Integrated console with a tv, or a tv with android device inbuilt might change situation sooner though.

protest? :bigyellowgrin:

noobs

LOLZ!!! what really amazes me that a rookie having both kdr and w/l ratio<1 is referring others as noobs... I reckon even nerds have decent KDR and w/l ratio in bf3....

All I see those trolls as are a bunch of ignorant western hypocrites.They defend EA here , yet whine about 2-3$ DLC . I wonder where all the "if you cant afford it dont buy it" lines went there huh?.

I have seen people on the very same forum post sh*t like "lol i will pirate this game coz of on-disc DLC , fuk you ea/capcom/acti" . And now they act so high and mighty and call us criminals.

A title like that was obviously going to attract negative comments.

Yep ..

Pranay should have selected a proper title for discussion

But there were some people hoping that EA will die after pricing their games high in India

Height of over expecting Indian gaming market :rofl:

Archived