DAY 9 - Ishan23

DAY 10 - Madgeek

DAY 11 - Prasanna2166

DAY 12 - PH3NOM

DAY 13 - sagar

DAY 14

DAY 15 - Bagpipes, sagar

Grand Prize - Freedom Edition

The member who wins the most times across the 15 days will also win the Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition (MRP Rs 7,999) on the platform of his/her choice. If multiple members win the same amount of times, the member to get the first win gets the Freedom Edition. If no member manages to win more than once, the Freedom Edition will go to me. :hypocrite:

And there's more!

Even if you don't win any of the days, the members who post between 12:00 and 12:01 on all 15 days go into a lucky draw for a chance to win something awesome.

y5CD9.jpg

4 people like this

Woah. Just saw the contest. Kudos for the initiative. :good: Repped.

So, alright asking basic questions on everyone's behalf

Q.1 Any member can take part? I mean any limit on post/joined date etc?

Q.2 Winner of Day1 can participate for other days giveaways?

Q.3

We're looking for the number of Assassin's Creed games released on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo home and handheld consoles only.

Just to be clear, here we're talking AC games released on ps+xbox+wii U+DS+PSP+Vita. That is it, right?

Q.1 Any member can take part? I mean any limit on post/joined date etc?

No restrictions. Except for Zodka. He's banned from all IVG contests.

Q.2 Winner of Day1 can participate for other days giveaways?

Yes. In fact, the member who wins the most number of times across the 15 days will also win the Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition on the platform of his/her choice. So plenty of incentive to try everyday.

Q.3 Just to be clear, here we're talking AC games released on ps+xbox+wii U+DS+PSP+Vita. That is it, right?

Yup, Wii and 3DS too.

The answer has to be one number. Add up all the games, and the total number should be your answer.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood should count as one game, not two because it was on PS3 and Xbox 360.

The answer has to be one number. Add up all the games, and the total number should be your answer.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood should count as one game, not two because it was on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Yup that's cleared it. Seems like my database query worked :bigyellowgrin:

No restrictions. Except for Zodka. He's banned from all IVG contests.

Aww, zodka :console: Hope you're just joking :fear:

Yes. In fact, the member who wins the most number of times across the 15 days will also win the Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition on the platform of his/her choice. So plenty of incentive to try everyday.

:wOOtjumpy:

Yup, Wii and 3DS too.

What? There are no AC games on wii or 3DS. III being the first for Wii U & AC was cancelled IIRC for 3DS :scratchchin:

or maybe not, y u do this :samui:

Ok, that's easy then. :lol:

Ok, since people are still PMing me questions, I will answer them here.

Expansions and DLC do not count as a game.

Game of the Year Editions do not count as a game.

Double and Triple packs do not count as a game.

they won cuz may be they have better connection !! So like the last time as dan did like the 2nd one to post / 3rd one to post wins which is sheer luck . it will give a better chance to people with troll net speeds to .... :| just a suggestion..

Edited by sagar

or just take all the entries at the correct timing i.e 12am .. give them a no. to each according to their post no. and use a random no. generator to select the winner .. like lucky draw type :P

or just take all the entries at the correct timing i.e 12am .. give them a no. to each according to their post no. and use a random no. generator to select the winner .. like lucky draw type :P

agree on this :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0